Reviews for The End
MeechiesQueen chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
OH HOT DAMN KUSHUNA.
silverseed chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I am... kinda torn
On the one hand, it's an amazing way of showing that all the crap the villagers pulled on Naruto didn't go without consequences, and that discovering the fate of his clan and their village was the last straw. It is frighteningly believable, and implies certain psychological aspects we got barely a glimpse of in the manga (namely Yami Naruto and the whole "repressed hatred" thing) but that are undoubtedly important for Naruto's character.
On the other hand... Is it bad that I am laughing my ass off imagining Obito's face after he heard Kushina say that?
pikachucat chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
awesome
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Wow that is dark.
Blackcurse01 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Holy shit, is it bad that I felt very proud and wanted this as much as Naruto did in the story? It was never mentioned as to why Konoha never helped during the destruction of Uzu (I'm assuming this because they'd never mentioned an involment of any kind as well). I've always wondered what more was there to that part of Naruto History. But all in all, an amazing and very flawless revenge.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Love it
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Frightening. The Uzumaki really know how to hold a grudge. It also explain some inconsistances in the manga like the fact Naruto doesn't appear to be affected by the merging between his two personnalities, something that is illogical. I was also rather upset when Orochimaru and Sasuke's team entered in the Uzumaki's masks Temple. Another birthright Konoha stolen to Naruto : he was denied knowledge of his clan, their lore and jutsu, his father's name and inheritence as well as his parents's money. Konoha took all of him, left only ignorance to him and use him as a scapegoat.
MeechiesQueen chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I'm like, super lost because I'm still a new/old fan (I've been a fan really since I was 3 of Naruto, but I forgot most of the show and stopped watching it for forever, so I've missed a crapload. Hell, I missed the whole freaking show.) But I understand some of it and it's still a good fic. Amazing job. I'm gonna follow and fave you.
Hektols chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
If we consider that the majority of the generation that abandoned Uzu is death and that the rest had nothing to do with it and were not told what happened the conclusion is that Naruto is vengeful hypocrite.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Waaaaiiiiit...wut. Uh, damn. That's some impressive grudge keeping.
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
damn...
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Excellent job, Naruto. Those who betray their allies are worse than trash.
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Always wondered why Konoha never assisted Uzushio during its destruction
and they were allied before then (Mito and Hashi)
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
So did Naruto go with the village wherever it went? Cuz it doesn't sound like it was wiped from the map in the nuclear sense