Reviews for Dreaming
Love. LOVE
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Aweeeeeeeee!
shadyvale1963 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I really liked it and I though it was good.
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Very good! So sweet! :)
xStayWithMe chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
This was really good. You managed to write exactly what Eli sees in Clare, the REAL Clare on the show and in doing so, you listed all the reasons why we as EClare fans fell in love with this beautiful couple in the first place.

"Like an absolutely stunning tidal wave she washed away all the walls I had built up around my feelings when she kissed me." I loved that because it's exactly what I thought when they had their reunion kiss. Eli didn't have to think for a second about getting back together with her, he just needed to know that she was all in because he couldn't go through that again. And when Clare told him she was, the look on his face said it all when he leaned in to kiss her. I always thought of it as just all of his walls that he worked so hard on building up for her in season 11 just washed away as soon as they kissed again. Everything was right again.

I would list some more lines that I loved but there would be too many.
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Omg. This is just beautiful. I like this kind of romancey stuff, and what's so great about this is it's not hardcore graphic sex like I keep seeing in the M rated stories, but you really made this genuine and romantic!
NaruSasuNaruLover chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I'm guessing what's bolded in both of the chapters are song lyrics…you don't need them in the story - I feel that adding lyrics is a crutch for those that can't properly write the feelings of the characters so they use songs to emphasize them but you don't need to it's a good story but song lyrics just break up the flow of the story and I think takes away from the story unless it's for one character singing to another…also songs aren't aloud on the site unless they are your original song and I'd hate to see a story get taken down for someone reporting it - I rarely see it happen but there are those trolls out there that will report you so just be careful...
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
that was amazing! so beautiful and i love the way you made eli see clare. She's his angel :")
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was beautifully written and completely in character. I loved how sweet Eli was being to her and it was perfect!
NJCD chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awww
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This gave me too many feelings. You are a great writer! Also I cannot wait until this finally happens on the show. Thanks for writing this!
missmaggiemaybe chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was great and you used one of my favorite songs :)
courtcourt12797 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012