Reviews for Win A Date With Yoshikawa Chiharu!
Gemonie03 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
So, I think you've just inspired me to find a random word generator and write a whole series of weird pairing one-shots... I hope you don't mind me borrowing your idea... I just love it so much!
Abode of Mist chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Very interesting pairing and suitable. Yukina likes shoujo manga and Chiaki write some of the girliest manga series out there, so they definitely fit. I think Yukina can be both an uke or a seme :)
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Hmmm...never once did I EVER imagine them as a couple. But the story was beautifully written nonetheless. Even though this isn't my number one yaoi couple, I appreciate the effort you provided when you wrote this. And because of that, I enjoyed it very much.
I hope you write another one soon. :)
IncomprehensibleSparks chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
First of all, your writing is brilliant! I would never have considered Yukina as an uke at all, but you somehow made it work (and very well, at that).

As for the author's note... What you're experiencing is known as synesthesia. There are dozens of different forms - I associate emotion/smells with letters and numbers - and isn't strange at all! You just view your world in a different way to most people.
zemira chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh thankfully that posted. I wrote you an email on how I was going to KILL this site. The review below is mine ;).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Silly Yuki. He's always so adorable but he was even more in this fic, especially when he reacted to that his sensei was really a male and he had no problem with it.

"It all looks so yummy," Chiaki announced after a few minutes' energetic searching. "Oh, I don't know what to get!"- Chiaki, always being the one to be excited over a good meal. As though Tori's cooking doesn't prove that ;)

"Um, sorry, Yukina-san, I... haha, I don't go out often. Coming to a restaurant is still something I am getting the hang of. It feels a bit odd, you know, to get all dressed up and come out here, just to eat! Normally I can eat delivery on my couch, or the floor, and that's fine.- Or normally just sprawled out by the door half dead and waiting for Tori to come pick him up xD. I know Tori isn't in this fic but logically speaking, hehe.

Chiaki the seke, still so shy and still so adorable! I tried to see him as the seme but I couldn't get passed his cuteness and energy for me to think of him as one. Still, he was the perfect one for Yuki in here. As strange as it seemed, I didn't find them to be an odd paring at all and COULD probably see them in another stories, depending on the plot. The connection that it's Yuki's favorite manga I think is what did it for me because it flowed the plot together so perfectly. Winning a date to have dinner with his sensei and then walking him home, only to realize his night is about to get a hell of a lot more nicer.

"You are so beautiful, Sensei," he stated, shyly.

That was all it took for Chiaki to realize how much he wanted this to happen. He closed the gap by sliding onto the bed and straddling the youth's legs.

"Ummm, you... look really nice, Yukina-san," Chiaki murmured, quickly following the statement with a cute surge forward, meeting the student with a firm kiss.

A perfect example to Chiaki's still shyness but then with Yuki's encouragement, he slowly gets over that (still a bit shy though ) "M-Me?" he squeaked out, as if thrown off tilt by the very notion. "Uh, Yukina-san, I thought... if we were going to do those things, then it would be...different. Like, y-you, doing them, for example."

"Sensei, I like you. And I want to feel you in this way. Please accept me."

"But-"

Over all, for even such a rare parring, it was wonderfully constructed. Still trying to grasp Chiaki as the topper though, just can't do it...yet ;D.
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I really enjoyed it. Chiaki and Yukina were so IC it was scary xD I actually quite liie this noncanon pairing, even it I'm not the biggest fan of the Erotica couple. I softly like them a lot, and wished there were more stories of them, but Onodera and Takano are my loves :D

Anyways, I've been pretty into noncon pairings as well, in fact I've been REALLY tempted to wirte a Usami Akihiko X Ritsu Onodera story. In fact I've written the first chapter... But I've been too timid and shy to post it... Maybe I should... I still don't know yet

Advice?
ATouchofStarDust chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I'm going anon just for the fact I wanted to leave a small review and tell you how fantastic this is so far. I haven't finished it yet (which is why I haven't logged in) but when I do, I'll leave you a way better review than this but it's great so far (from what I've been able to read).
teabags chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I really enjoyed this story it was rather beautiful too... Also very well written id love more of it too!

Thank you for writing!
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I am addicted to this story; it's AWESOME! Who says that there isn't a seke in yaoi? They would be wrong. I think Chiaki would make a cute seke and I think Yukina would be of the more amiable semes to become an uke for a while.

Awesomeness in the form of the written word here RT! You go girl :-)
sunset siren curse chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
this was interesting. i never read anything like it. Love the story love sunset