Reviews for Within the Family
Evani chapter 1 . 8/23
This is interesting, thanks for writing it
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/5
Sanguinary Tide chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
...well I'm pretty sure those three are still kicking after all...smh...curse Amano's horrid ending. ...anyway! This looks interesting, you planning on updating it any time soon?
marianela chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Are you going to continue the fic?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
How did squalo and byakuran died.
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
... Secret pairings are a danger to fans of the fanfic, because the wrong pairing can ruin the story for them.
kakashixangela chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Xanxus, Squalo and Byakuran aren't dead. it looked as if they died when fighting jager but they were all saved coz mammon replaced the organs and limbs with illusions and stuff, they all ended up in the same hospital xD really hope you'll continue this story soon! really like it so far, and i'm wondering who yellow is...hmmm bel? xD
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
please update soon
Samantha Rice chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Woah! Please continue! I want to read this so much!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
So far so good, and no they haven't died yet. It just shows that they are badly injured, not dead.
999patientia chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT XANXUS AND SQUALO ARE DEAD (I'm sorry to say that I could care less for Byakuran though...)! They're the only reasons I'm still trudging with the manga... But yeah, that chapter made me sad...
As long as Kagome doesn't magically become a guardian (coughcoughlikealmostalltheot herKHRxoverficscoughxough), all is good. 8DDD
I'm glad you're back! (although you've been back for awhile now...well, not 'awhile' awhile but awhile...shutting up now.)
pink chayito chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I like it, it's a good beginning, also i don't love the way the manga its going
YoseiOfTheWest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Great beginning! How old are tsuna's gang, souta and kagome. Did kagome fall down the well? which arc does this start at? can kagomer and souta fight or us miko/monk powers? please answer!
secretsrsafehir chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
can wait for the next chapter.