Reviews for An Adventure With Napoleon
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Serious, this was awesome, to have a grumpy Nappy in the middle of Blood Island was too funny. I really enjoyed this story, good work!
CABRALFAN27 chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Five words counting these: Sequel!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
oh no! how will they manage to overthrow napoleon?
chill13 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
That was such an awesome story! There were times I laughed so hard I thought I would fall out of my chair. Everyone is perfectly in character...even Charles despite a couple changes. The plot was so outrageous it fit the Pirates perfectly. I just LOVED it soo much!

Hope to see some more of these from you.
chill13 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Wow. What an...honest...speech. But that's what we like about Scarf Pirate. He says it like it is.
chill13 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
The Alps melted! This just gets funnier with every chapter. I just can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this story.

Empress? Oh, dear. That couldn't be who I think it is?
chill13 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Oh, MY goodness! That IS one crazy idea! This is going to be hilarious. For the Eiffel Tower they could always paint scaffolding on the valcano.
chill13 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
What in the world is the Captain up to? The man's mind simply doesn't work like everyone elses. And I can't decide if he's being brilliant or dumb...or maybe a little of both. Kind of reminds me of the original Maxwell Smart that way.
chill13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Kicked him in the shin! I don't know why but that struck me as so funny I nearly spit up my dinner. (note to self: don't eat while reading your stories) Just the thought of an Emporor, no matter how tiny, using that move in...er...battle is just hilarious! Talk about humiliating! Big bad pirates beaten by a tiny little guy just because he doesn't fight fair.
ida4444 chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
A comical end to a comical tale. You sure know your funny business, don't you?

I look forward to more Pirates! stories and whatever else you have in store either in notebooks or on a computer.

ida4444 chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
I have to say, I like the new Charles. He's pretty awesome.

I thought I would just comment on that before I say that I enjoyed this chapter and that I'm excited for the next one.

ida4444 chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
That last sentence was priceless. Anyway, I'm longing for the action that is hopefully soon-to-come (like, next chapter soon) and this chapter has got me all excited for it. The battle awaits!

ida4444 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
And here I was thinking it was simply the weather!

Hooray for the Pirate Captain and his crew! I was waiting for you to give them a way out. I feel like I should gear up for battle...
ida4444 chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
It seems as though the Pirate Captain's plans always have some sort of malfunction in them. Well, I guess it wouldn't be a story without them!

I've never seen Napoleon as much of a navigator, but who knows? He was an army general at one point.

Anyway, I enjoyed this chapter. Keep on trucking!
ida4444 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Why do I get the feeling that everyone is going to have lived through a near-death experience by the end of this adventure? Oh well, all for the sake of entertainment.

I'm enjoying every bit of it! I hope that the band will have made some progress by the next chapter. Happy writing!