Reviews for Will He Remember Me?
TiffaniW chapter 2 . 1/12
That was absolutely gut wrenching.
shelbysamgirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Tears... Just tears. This was beautifully done and is a true art peace.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Broke my heart. Great story
DeathsQueen26 chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
So Sad but good...damn where's the tissues!
NeonFrogsnFreaks chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Well I normally don't post reviews, but your story was beautiful! I'm sitting here wiping my eyes as I type this. Very few stories actually make me cry, this was one of them. Very well done!
lacomtessa chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Oh my God, I'm wailing so much it's not even funny. I can't even describe how sad I feel. If this review were on paper, it would be illegible and drenched with my tears.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Oh my god, I'm still crying. This is so beautiful.
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Love the story.
I love the idea of Jasper's past visiting him again :)
MoonJewel chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Thank you for writing this piece, is absolutely amazing.
Kochabilka chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Still one of the (maybe even THE) saddest stories I've ever read. I always keep coming back to it. It's so well written. It unmercifully tears your heart out. And poor Peter and Charlotte, I'll bet they'll never be the same.
Sascha Vedel chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
My eyes literally hurt, because I was crying, dammit! This was so sad, I have no words! :'( But a very good story, the way you wrote it... My feelings got played with a bit! Amazing..!
kacy.cook.52 chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
How Dare You! OMG that is the saddest thing i have ever read. you should really put a "warning, your heart may be ripped out and stomped on" just...goodness!
Marjory Stewart-Baxter chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
That was the saddest thing I think I've ever read!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
You have a very powerful voice. I loved it
Bella Elizabeth Malfoy chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
That was absolutely heart wrenching! I want to hate you so much right now for making me cry but this story was just so beautifully written that I have to admire you as well.