Reviews for The MisAdventures of January McKenna
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I LOVE IT. If you want a tiny bit of back story on this incident gone wrong, there is an episode where Worf causes a bunch of Enterprises from different timelines to come to an anomaly, the Universe were the borg defeats the Enterprise is not because it was destroyed, but because Riker did not have them try to overload the cube so that they could try to save picard
Michael D. Garcia chapter 11 . 9/21/2002
Hi Cal:

The Taking of the USS Venture is actually set in this universe, set just before the onset of the Breen War. Due to the Borg War, the discovery of the Bajoran wormhole has not yet allowed for major exploration into the Gamma Quadrant.

By the time the Borg War ends, you'll also find that recent allies won't always stay that way. I may write a bit about the Alliance Civil Wars at some point.

If you're really interested in participating in this role-playing game, though, I wholeheartedly recommend you visit .org for more information about Where No One Has Gone Before.

Thanks for reading!
cal chapter 11 . 9/21/2002
hello, i was wondering if you plan on writing anymore stories about this AU? maybe bout the breen war and since bajor is part of the alliance, the wormhole and the dominion? in any case, thanks for writing, i enjoyed reading the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
good! can't wait for more!