Reviews for A Sticky Business
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Cute story, but with mixed feelings.

I really liked this paragraph in the first chapter. 'God, they had been so young and innocent at that time, raised in the hunting life, already knowing and having experienced so much, but unaware of the destiny that awaited them; eternally afraid of losing each other, not suspecting that their bodies had already been marked down for possession by Michael and Lucifer and that death was fundamentally the least of their worries.' Wonderful description!

I like how the brothers finally figured out how to work together while they were stuck. It was to bad that they encountered idiots when they returned to the motel room.

I understand the inside joke when the writers developed the character Becky, but I'll admit that I don't like her and I'm also tired of the 'wincest' or Dean/Castiel jokes on the show. (Sorry, just me venting for a moment.)

I'm glad that the cure was as simple as soap and water.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.
zekeschance chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
This was really cute! You did a great job especially when they came face to face with those girls!
mb64 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
A very fun story! Nicely done. Wonderful ending line!
samiam chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
this is humorous and if you were s Wincest writer this would have been a perfect set up for it just saying
mb64 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This continues to be fun and entertaining!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next. :)

(This site won't let me review this chapter while logged in- it says that I already did.)
kjdw chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Fun second part! I like this a lot.
it'ssamnotsammy chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
really cool story
missingmikey chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Really enjoying this. LOL!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Oh man, very funny situation!
kjdw chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is great!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great idea. Love it.
mb64 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh this was just what I needed this morning! Laugh out loud funny and full of brotherly love! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you! :)
missingmikey chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This should be interesting! LOL!