Reviews for In Vino Veritas
bigicy chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
Great chapter. Cameron and John finally admit their feelings.

Would have liked to see Cameron make John squirm much more before she accepted his apology.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
Thanks for not delaying the story and posting it earlier than later.

Good story on the inner battle of Cameron finally coming to terms with her suppressed emotions
bigicy chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Very funny aftermath for Derek!
bigicy chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Good humour over the dangerous effects of alcohol
bigicy chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Great personification of Cameron!
bigicy chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Glad to see the drunk side of John and him finally asking her what's really on his mind.
bigicy chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Great opening to a story.

I agree with you there is too much dark, doom and gloom out there and we need something with humour and romance.
Luke777 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Good work! It was a great pleasure to read your story.
xxvoxx chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Excellent story!
Gotham Siren chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
What a very nice ending. :) John finally stopped being a blockhead and confessed his love, how so very sweet!

Cam's reaction was really good. I love it when authors say that she *can* get emotional when it comes to her and John. :)

I'm excited to hear that there may be more! Looking forward to it!

P.S.: Other than the minor grammatical errors, your writing is improving! Keep up the good work!

-Orwell
XxDeathStarxX chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Great ending :) I really enjoyed this one! Can't wait for the one shot!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Well...at least they're talking to one another - amongst other things - and have cleared the air, but I imagine conversations to come with Derek and Sarah will be rough. Still, things are looking up!
lee433 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
This was awesome! :)
morded chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
I really enjoyed this. I would have loved to see more though, but thank you for giving us this.
johnandcameronforever chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
I loved it! Thank you for this.