Reviews for In Vino Veritas
Luke777 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Good work! It was a great pleasure to read your story.
xxvoxx chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Excellent story!
NeuroticMusing chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
What a very nice ending. :) John finally stopped being a blockhead and confessed his love, how so very sweet!

Cam's reaction was really good. I love it when authors say that she *can* get emotional when it comes to her and John. :)

I'm excited to hear that there may be more! Looking forward to it!

P.S.: Other than the minor grammatical errors, your writing is improving! Keep up the good work!

-Orwell
XxDeathStarxX chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Great ending :) I really enjoyed this one! Can't wait for the one shot!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Well...at least they're talking to one another - amongst other things - and have cleared the air, but I imagine conversations to come with Derek and Sarah will be rough. Still, things are looking up!
lee433 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
This was awesome! :)
morded chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
I really enjoyed this. I would have loved to see more though, but thank you for giving us this.
cameronbaumsjacket chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
I loved it! Thank you for this.
thejokersbrother chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
this was a good chapter, i can see cameron acting that, it was funny. I'm happy she forgave him and now they are together. please make part 2. this was very good. good luck
justjoe chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
A very entertaining story. The last chapter was anticlimactic, but an enjoyable read nonetheless.
TheWizardofOzbourne chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Dont you leave us hanging!

whatever... I loved this chapter and this story, if you could continue it that would be awesome.
Semajohn chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
This is really awesome! How you described Cameron's thoughts, John's doubts and conclusions, during the whole story, it was fantastic! So if it's just the beginning, then you really made the amazing start, and I'm sure that you'll handle with the 'big' story too.
(I hope, that it's just the beginning, so)
Don't stop writing, if you feel that words are pouring from your mind :)
olischulu chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Ich hab gerade den Drang Dich zu küssen. Ok, Du müsstest ne Frau sein und meine Frau würde mich grillen aber na ja.

Ne Weile her, dass ich eine so schöne Story bis zum Ende lesen konnte.

Vielleicht stehe ich alleine da aber für so eine Story können die ganzen Action-Dinger zum Teufel gehen. Da lass ich jeden Blockbuster im TV oder Kino für ausfallen.
thejokersbrother chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
i can't wait to what happens in the next chapter. i wonder what john is going to say to cameron or how cameron is going to react towards john. i think it will be very satisfying.

please make part 2. good luck.
NeuroticMusing chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Nice chapter. I liked the way you described Cameron's feelings in this. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who thinks that John makes Cam more human. :)

Sadly, I'm looking forward to this next chapter. I know it's the last and all, but this story is really interesting. Still sad to see it ending, though...

Keep up the good work!