Reviews for My Crazy Pilot
HappyLilReader chapter 4 . 14h ago
I just finished reading it almost as soon as I started it, it seems - And my-my goodness. I am so glad with the direction this is taking! I totally love your style! I often have read fanfics where it is in the perspective of on character, but I LOVE the fact that this is in the perspective of two! I feel like Face and Murdock share ample time and contribution in this! You write it seamlessly and make it look easy in my opinion. _ I hope to see more of your story when you get more of it out!

A for story development *_*.
HappyLilReader chapter 1 . 16h ago
My God I love it! I especially love the way things went after Murdock looked over and saw 'the angry face' lol. I don't know why I like these two together...I just do. I recently just saw the movie today (late), and was like "I gotta hit up ." Your story has got me feeling the emotions: sadness, sympathy, pervy-ness, and has got me chuckling :]. I dunno if this is going to take an happily ever after tone, but either so far it is an enjoyable ride!
Kurai01 chapter 4 . 3/17
Haha I love this! Update soon cx
Hephaestus III chapter 4 . 1/6
Whoop! This is really good! Update really soon please!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Please update!
coco1987 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I think I frigged up when I tried to comment before so i'll do it again incase it didn't work. Amazing chapter. I love reading pre get togethers of pairings. I can't wait to find out what Murdock does.

I read online like 10 years ago that Murdocks first name is Holland. I've watched every episode like a million times and I can't find where it says that but it does make sense...a weird name for a weird guy.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Wow great update. I love reading pre get togethers of pairings. Can't wait to find out what Murdock does.

I was reading online like 10 years ago about the characters and it did say Murdocks first name is Holland. I've gone through every episode a million times and I can't find where it says this but it would make sense...a weird name for a weird guy.
ladynarutochan chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
lol evil scheming H.M is cute ! I love him submissive, but that don't mean that he can be a bit aggressive too !
I do remember that H.M name should be James too, but I can't find the source anymore...
RoseLaurel chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
I'm so glad you've updated! :D Brilliant chapter, can't wait to see what naughty things Murdock is going to get up to ;)
RoseLaurel chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Will you be continuing this? I love it :D
coco1987 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
OMFG I freaking love this. One question why the name James? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon. I just love these two soooo much.
DragonisNight chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
OMG! Please write more. YOUR STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
twistedwidget chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
*squeaks with excitement* This story is unbelievably good. Am loving every moment! Thanks :D
TheLadyJai chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Is this it?!
Or will there be more?
Maumauka chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
lol! Please continue this! I keep picturing Face's gobsmacked expression once he realizes!

:D:D:D:D