Reviews for The Havoc side of the Force
alemery chapter 13 . 3h ago
Entertaining
Nate chapter 12 . 2/24
Yeah - this is the point in time where if I was Harry, I'd want to contract for the fucking emperor to destroy the assholes known as the Jedi Order.

Moralistic Busybodies that need to fucking die - The Jedi in a nutshell.
bub23453 chapter 13 . 2/23
Congratulations and sorry to hear about your health problems.

As a former bulky bloke myself I know exactly how good it feels to get that extra weight off and have to buy a new wardrobe :)

Just wondering, any chance you'll continue this story soon? Also Happy New Year.

Also, also (lol) I notice you're a fellow Aussie :) Do you need a Beta Reader? I reckon since we're both Aussies there's no time difference issues
MeinNameIstHase chapter 5 . 2/23
What's worse? A translator who doesn't think, or a translator who does?
MeinNameIstHase chapter 4 . 2/23
Universal languages are just useful.
Henry Hudson chapter 13 . 2/21
Brilliant! Great writing!
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 2/20
I hope your health improves and keeps doing so. This story has been enjoyable so far and if Harry can learn to use some of the force it would be even cooler.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 2/20
Was this the real HK body, or just a knockoff? I think that from the description of the guarded room it probably housed the original body that the knockoffs were designed from.
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 2/19
Sorry for taking so long to review, but am getting myself back in shape as well. Got to say tremendous fun here, with Harry continuing to get on the Jedis nerves, going out and being a spy guy type, as well as getting to rescue the lovely lady, even if she can't appreciate classic rides, and that Harry is going forward in all his beliefs.
ews1 chapter 13 . 2/19
I'm really enjoying this. Harry has an interesting, mercenary attitude and HK is really funny
MadameBeast chapter 1 . 2/14
Are you serious about the knights of walpurgis thing?
Lena Breeze chapter 13 . 2/13
I just found this fan fiction and it's fantastic! I am really enjoying the parallels you draw between Anakin and Harry. I hope you will continue writing!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 13 . 2/12
MUST HAVE MORE!
zmanjz chapter 13 . 2/10
100% awesome. This story is just pure distilled awesome. I love superpower ed Harry running amok. And it really is amazing how many assholes there are that want to use other people in the name of whatever.
Harry excels at being the monkeywrench.
MaximilianShade chapter 13 . 2/10
This remains entirely too entertaining. Please continue writing!
2,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »