Reviews for The Havoc side of the Force
Content reader chapter 21 . 9/17
Beautiful. Please continue.
DawningAtlast chapter 21 . 9/16
What happened to the ship that brought Kenobi to Corellia? I thought Harry was going to leave using that one.
Danyael Prince chapter 21 . 9/16
Things are getting exiting.. again... :)
How did I notice that chapter only now?!
Brilliant work, as always. I can't wait to see Anakin again and to watch Godric's Hollow become more complex, lawyer's office, what's next?
artica's-ursula chapter 21 . 9/8
So fantastically written! I love how brazen Harry is and how you write the interactions between him and other people. He's wonderfully infuriating to CorSec, haha! Just such a great story. I can't wait for more!
Unlucky Kid chapter 10 . 9/8
you made me laugh, thank you
Help chapter 21 . 9/7
Please update this! I have spent an entire week trying to find another story that I like but I haven't even come close! If I can't find something else or you don't update this I will have lost my best way of procrastinating from doing my extensive homework and then I will probably go insane! I really need you to update this! It is just too good of a story to stop reading! Please help!
automaton14 chapter 21 . 9/1
3 xkcd
Love it! Hope you find the time and inspiration to update soon :)
Talonis Wolf chapter 21 . 8/30
My condolences on your Grandfather- he sounds like he was a lively fellow with lots of energy and humour, the world could use a few dozen people like him.

On a more lighthearted note, the way your Harry handled the double parking was both hilarious and gave me an idea involving washable paint, masking tape, and a double-parked car... you're a bad influence ;)
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FANFICTION READERS UPDATE PLEA
Awesome chaos good Harry
Best i have ever read
CMVreud chapter 17 . 8/28
You really need to have a scene with two Harrys. I wanna see this Galaxy implode.
CMVreud chapter 15 . 8/28
Ye know... I was so sure that Bellatrix is here somewhere, in this galaxy far, far into the past.
But I know it's too much to expext her suddlenly to pop in the vacuum in front of a solar flare...
CMVreud chapter 12 . 8/28
If you can count on one thing it's the plot-trouble-magnet hefted on Harry.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 8/28
You know the
"The last thing I thought as the rituals containment collapsed was, this is going to hurt.
The stones in the circle collapsed.
My portkey pulled.
Her time-turner turned.
And magic split the world."
makes for an awesome dust cover blurb.
5,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »