Reviews for The Havoc side of the Force
WickedWarrior chapter 23 . 12h
Yes, just yes. I have been binge reading this story all day and I fucking love it. Post more and save my poor, story starved soul.
I hope life gets better, your luck improves, the family issues are resolved for the good, and your hand heals well.

Thankyou for bringing such great entertainment and joy to so many of us.
Tempest S chapter 23 . 7/19
I do so love HK. But where was he at the end? He was too quiet, especially since I'm sure he would get along well with the warrior clans. Did he get left outside the room?
NightBringer325 chapter 23 . 7/18
so is Anakin is going to end up with Riyo, Padmea, or go the Harry route with a girl in every port so to speak? if the last one can we have a scene where all of said girls end up on Coruscant for some reason or another and go to meet him and run into each other with him showing up seconds later with Harry just for laughs.
deathjester3 chapter 23 . 7/18
Totally brilliant! Very much looking forward to the rest of this tale!
I don't know if you take suggestions or not, but you could have Harry buy out the Trade Federation. Really bitch up Sidious' plans.
joniskpelare chapter 23 . 7/14
Harry is a always badass!
I hope another update comes soon!
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 7/11
very good.
zmanjz chapter 23 . 7/8
"You've been a far more gracious host than I'm used to. I'm just saying we need to go before someone decides to blow up the building or something to get to me. I have an inconveniently large boun-"

Oh my god, i almost died laughing. What a great way to end the scene.
TwistedTwizzler chapter 8 . 7/8
Okay that's my last chapter. The idea Harry could fly a spaceship is utterly stupid.
Tankinator175 chapter 23 . 7/7
I LOVE this fanfic. It's hilarious, and really well written. Excellent job. This is one of my favorites.
rescue 007 chapter 23 . 7/6
Love the story, well done. Update soon
Crys chapter 6 . 7/5
Rereading while hoping for another update and just had an epiphany:
"shrieks as they fell"
You managed to include a Wilhem Scream in a fic, didn't you? :)
Tankinator175 chapter 13 . 7/3
The agriculture thing was interesting. I had this Idea where harry found a way to take a couple billion tonnes of fertilizer/manure and expel it onto the Jedi temple.
6,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »