Reviews for The Havoc side of the Force
altruisticfish chapter 19 . 13h
Wasn't expecting such an exciting HP x Starwars cross over. Thanks for writing this story. I can't wait to read what you come up with next. Love the pranks btw!
M chapter 19 . 2/19
Thanks for this. My life has been much improved by application of HK-47.
Xelan chapter 19 . 2/19
This is very well-written. I'm enjoying the story a lot and look forward reading more in the future. Thank you.
Zyellowz chapter 19 . 2/19
Heya! So, I really like this story! It's great. Very entertaining, HK is boss (I love the way you write all the droids TBH), Anakin is adorable, the humor is on-point.

This last chapter showed us Harry opening up a bit more about his past, continuing on from when he interrogated Qui about Anakin's Chosen One status. I found it slightly out of character in this occasion. Even if it seems like Halcyon has won some measure of respect/trust in Harry's books, I didn't think it was enough for Harry to tell him his life story just like that. I would have expected him to tell people he trusts more first, like Shmi, Kalu or Anakin. All in all, it felt a bit out of the blue and "because the plot demands it" or whatever.

Anyway, I still really enjoy the story. It's very good. However, it does have a few weaknesses IMHO:
1) The pacing was great at the beginning, but now it's getting slow.
2) Your female characters are weak and hard to relate to.
3) There are few moments of real tension, which I guess ties in with 1), but it's really more related to Harry's OP-ness, and the lack of a villain that is moderately threatening.

For those three weakness it does have lots of strengths and things it does well, which I won't list here, but I do look forward to the next update.
Alex TF chapter 19 . 2/17
Update soon! I love this!
Hope chapter 19 . 2/16
Love the story hope you update soon
Dr Drarry chapter 19 . 2/16
This story is baller!
I can only hope you find the time to continue because I can't wait to read what happens!
Tess chapter 19 . 2/14
love the story and how you bring the everything to life hope you update
Tornhold chapter 19 . 2/12
Exposition or action, either appears well written. Hope you are still writing.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 19 . 2/8
The Potter effect. Nice.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 18 . 2/8
Very nice. A sweet cozy home has been conquered.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 17 . 2/8
Nice.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 16 . 2/8
Very nice chapter.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 15 . 2/7
Nice chapter. That was a cool Jedi.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 14 . 2/7
Very nice. Harry needs to work more on his ship I guess.
4,709 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »