Reviews for The Havoc side of the Force
reinforced hell chapter 24 . 5/7
In response to the last sentence: I'm sure I have the same hungry look at the prospect of reading all about it in the next chapter.
keht.jelicho chapter 24 . 5/5
great story
reinforced hell chapter 4 . 5/5
I would love to know HK's reaction to the knowledge that after Harry 'dies', he'll still end up in the junkpile, but Harry will still collect him at some point.
reinforced hell chapter 2 . 5/5
I'd love to see Harry's reception with certain serpentine species. I'd love to see what they think of Harry's parseltongue ability. Would they instinctual listen to or trust him? Would he be hailed as a deity, a prophesied one? Would they see him as a heretic, a legged one speaking the Great Tongue?

By the By, this is like my 3rd or 4th time re-reading this. I absolutely love it.
MerleD chapter 24 . 5/2
AWESOME story! Oh, please, please, please continue at some point. I think I love HK! The idea of Harry Potter sowing chaos across the galaxy is almost too much to contemplate.
Patrick S chapter 24 . 4/30
hope the next update is available soon. I love this story!
IllusionParagon chapter 24 . 4/27
If you don't write another chapter soon I'm sending HK-50 after you.
Ambaire chapter 7 . 4/27
Best HP-Starwars crossover I've ever read. Love your Harry.
era-romance chapter 24 . 4/26
this fic is amazing and never gets old. wishing for more!
anzafay21 chapter 24 . 4/22
Thanks for the chapter and story so far tsu doh!

Really enjoyed reading your story the last couple days its been a real blast to see all the chaos harry has caused so far to galaxy for its residents.

Really looking forward to seeing the power base and army he'll grow to fight against slavery in the universe. Also super excited to see how he'll change the timeline and the waves he'll cause to the characters especially anakin.

Keep up the amazing work! Really hope you continue your story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Angular Glass chapter 4 . 4/21
This is incredible. I've never conceived of such an enjoyable reading experience. The ideas are wonderful to behold.
Truffalot chapter 1 . 4/18
I'm glad this fic starts off with people knowing Harry had/has all the Horcruxes. It is a bit silly that in so many fics only a select few, if anyone, know it even though he literally shouted it out to pretty much everybody in the end of book 7. So yeah, nice to see a bit of variance.
s-david-m chapter 24 . 4/15
Just reread this story, fun stuff. I hope you finish it some day!
Prongsi chapter 24 . 4/15
Damn, I just wasted an entire day to read this piece. Great work, hope you can continue it in the future!
KagetsukiVII chapter 1 . 4/14
Amazing work, hope it continues.
7,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »