Reviews for The Havoc side of the Force
MidnightFenrir chapter 13 . 5/26
This is a glorious story. I was skeptical at first, but this good, very good in fact!

I will be following.
dav chapter 13 . 5/23
what happened to Vox? and when is the next update?
Wanderer of the Dark chapter 11 . 5/20
Greetings and thank you for writing this excellent fic.

On a side note i would like to ask you to clarify if this is an AU verse, since you didn't specify, although if it isn't i will be incredibly surprised, since then you made huge errors concerning the timeline... multiple times.

In canon if it is not AU then by the time the Naboo conflict ended, Obi-van was a knight, and Qui-gon dead... Maul as well. b a long shot... not even mentioning which died first :)

So as i gather since this is an AU, i was wondering what happened in the timeline that caused:
a. Maul not to be on Naboo when the battle happened, since Palpatine wanted that to end with TF victory for a quick takeover.
b. This links to the first since Maul wasn't there Qui-gon didn't die, so what happened.
c. What does this mean for the Jedi Council since they only had a single encounter with Maul as you mentioned, when Harry left Tatooine.

Anyways, i am looking forward for the next chapter, please sate my addiction to good story's... and update ASAP... please... just a small hit... :) :D

Best wishes

Wanderer
Dazzle chapter 13 . 5/16
Hehehe, this is lovely. Cheers!
Deranged Silence chapter 13 . 5/15
Hi.
Well, I can say that I had been skipping the AN's of each chapter.

Then I saw this one.

Are you still unwell? Has it passed, or are you still suffering? I can scarcely believe that you would still write even though you were ill. It sounds (from what I've read) to be quite serious.

If it is still there, I hope you get well soon. If it isn't, then I look forward to your next work, regardless of story.
Outlook42 chapter 13 . 5/10
Very fun story thanks for sharing it with us
Thanatos' Son 11 chapter 13 . 5/8
What happened to Vox?
Johnnie H. Jones chapter 13 . 5/8
Excellent story. Keep it up!
Araytigre chapter 13 . 4/25
This story is a lot of fun! Harry does tend to get himself into a variety of situations, regardless of whether he is trying or not. Hopefully this little setback with the casino getting attacked, doesn't throw a spanner into his plan utilizing the good Councillor's little "transactions" per Harry's "suggestion". He does seem to collect ships, as he is up to three so far. It will be interesting to see what Corsec will do with their agent now that she could be presumed dead thanks to Harry, and how he completed his task. Thank You. TTFN
FelixNeko chapter 13 . 4/23
I have enjoyed this story immensely so far. Looking forward to where it goes next.
owen the balrog slayer chapter 2 . 4/16
Great story! Looking forward to next update.
Misty919 chapter 13 . 4/16
This is hilarious!

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES STOP WRITING!
Momma Lici chapter 13 . 4/15
I hope you do come back to this. It's amusing and so snarlingly blunt with all the gallows humor. I quite adore it.
I love this story ! !
Arthorius chapter 13 . 4/12
Am hoping you continue this funny storyline, I get a laugh after reading each chapter.
2,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »