Reviews for The Havoc side of the Force
Not sure if you'll ever finish this but what I read was just wonderful.
Simply killing the Black Sun leadership was a waste. HK should have captured them (removing all or most of their limbs should do the trick) and forced them to sign everything the Black Sun owned over to Captain Harry, including bank accounts, businesses, spacestations, ships, planets and so on. Of course after that there would have been no more reason not to kill them...
Shalk Zailackar chapter 21 . 3/19
I've got to say that when I looked at the reviews listed for chapter 22 I was shocked at the sheer number of reviews just for that chapter alone. I guess I did not register what it means for a twenty some chapter story to have multiple thousand reviews.

One thing I will have to admit is that after reading chapter 22 I am kind of confused why Anakin was so concerned about saving Count Dooku even after Dooku tried cutting his arm off.

Thanks for the lovely story, I hope you continue to read awesome stories as well as bless us with this awe inspiring story!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 22 . 3/19
What a wonderful story!

I particularly enjoyed reading all the amusing comments HK-47 made in response to situations around him.
I love the story, and can;t wait for the next chapter, whenever it may be.
Sinube: "Your solution in dropping him from the top of the hotel was in all probability the only way you would have defeated him."

Harry: "I'm sure sending him into orbit would have done the trick just as well."
darkn1ghts chapter 22 . 3/15
This was so hard to put down absolutly loved this! I honestly didn't realise how much I loved the whole "Harry gets transported into another universe" idea until I accidentally came across this.
Harry's influence on Anikan's personality is so amusing to read and HK is pretty awesome. Harry applying a fidelius to 'Godrics Hollow' is so genius. I just love how you use every advantage that magic gives and apply it to his situation.
Would love to read a friendly show-down and banter between Harry and Sinube.
Anyway love this fic, following wasnt even a choice I can't wait for an update!
Something tells me that the Trade Federation is soon to be an Ex Trade Federation.
bluetooth2kus chapter 22 . 3/12
I love this story. It has made me burst out laughing so many times, no matter how many times I've read it. Harry's amoral approach to the new galaxy he's found himself in, along with HK-47's teary-eyed sigh 'good times.' :-)

Can't wait for the next chapter, where hopefully Harry finally interrogates Tyranus and gets some information about the real threat. Maybe Tyranus can be the one to finally call him The Dread Captain Harry.

Looking forward to the next round of chaos and mayhem, Harry style.
popupman chapter 1 . 3/11
To the guest commenting on white noise (I wish it were possible to reply directly) you’re not quite right. White noise doesn’t contain all possible frequencies (an impossibility for us to even produce) at equal power. It just means that it has equal power at different frequencies resulting in a constant power density over time. So white noise can be a specific range of frequencies. If I’m not mistaken (it’s been a long time since I took any physics classes) you’re talking about infinite bandwidth white noise which is purely theoretical for us and quite beyond anything we’re capable of producing or even observing.
White noise at some specific frequency is an oxymoron. By definition, white noise contains all frequencies at equal power. You are probably thinking of applying a single frequency tone to jam the enemy droids, not white noise.
whatanauthorsgottado chapter 22 . 3/10
I always love rereading this fic. It has some of the best lines I've ever read, and I always forget about them, which makes it all the better when I read them again. Can't wait for the next update!
Revliledpembroke chapter 9 . 3/10
Gentile, as far as I know, is a word that means "a non-Jewish person." So, granted, Harry could describe the people of Naboo using that word, but why would he make that distinction? Seems odd to me.

Now, do you mean gentle or genteel? Because this isn't the first time I've seen gentile used instead either of those words.
dra6on chapter 1 . 3/6
Every time I read through this fic, it just keeps getting better and better. There are so many possible storylines that you can follow in the future and your Harry really has the most rotten luck :D I hope your muse visits you soon. Thanks for sharing, as always. ~dra6on
misteryman526 chapter 22 . 3/5
So with Dooku's death, things might really fall apart for the Sith. Is the name 'Darth Tyranus' sufficient for Harry to summon Dooku's spirit for questioning? Or will he have to wait until Jinn identifies the body? Without the clones in play, what will Sidious do if Harry spills his secret identity?
5,956 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »