Reviews for The Havoc side of the Force
kyoshi711 chapter 18 . 16h
I hope you have Harry interacting with the Jedi or the Seth makes for very enjoyable encounters.
kyoshi711 chapter 17 . 16h
This is my most favourite story of all time!
roguetrick00 chapter 18 . 21h
very interesting
Lovethisau chapter 18 . 22h
Firstly, your avatar will never allow me to see koalas the same way again.
Secondly, I love how the story has grabbed the overdone 'HP' crossover and dragged it straight into great writing styles. The best aspect is feeling as if elements of Deadpool and Firefly were used to add a special flair, and the physco robot is a great addition to balance out the OC aspects. Much applause from this reviewer and keep it up!
A person chapter 18 . 7/23
I have been a long time fan of your story's, and hope you write more. Thanks.
Elredar Skylance chapter 18 . 7/22
Oh my god, you brilliant bastard! Turning a situation like that around, hiding the base with the Fidelius, and then setting HK on the poor bastards who used freaking tugs and transport ships to decimate what most people would say was an impossible-to-fight enemy... fantastic! Do it again!

Looking forward to the next chapter, either on this or the side story.
Elredar Skylance
Duffman3005 chapter 18 . 7/22
Another wonderful chapter! I always look forward to your next chapter, I really love how you've captured HK's wit.
*"Scoundrel? Scoundrel?" I repeated, considering the term. "I like the sound of that."*

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

I guess Harry is going to reconcile with the Corellians at some point and establish a 'woman in the port'? He needs to if he's ever going to start fathering scruffy-looking nerf-herder children.
Oh. Shit. It just got real. I guess breaking reality is a bit scary to those who exist within its bounds.
I love this story
LittleNK chapter 18 . 7/21
Glad to see the update.
nobodez chapter 18 . 7/20
Fun chapter.
AloofEyeball chapter 18 . 7/20
It's always a delight when you update this story, and I never really know what to expect.
MaxQuill chapter 18 . 7/20
This story is the best work of fanfiction I have ever read, and I have read a fair bit of fanfiction. I can't find anything bad to say about the story except perhaps you need to flesh out some of the central characters more (Kalu comes to mind). Otherwise this is an amazing story and I can't wait for it to be updated.
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 18 . 7/20
Boy i can't wait for more please keep writing you have talent.
4,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »