Reviews for The Havoc side of the Force
Blitza chapter 14 . 10/4
Really dramatic ending there, i like it!
crmagic chapter 14 . 10/4
This story is incredibly addictive. .

More Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee...
Renzo7 chapter 14 . 9/30
Awesome work in this story! It's such a great read!

I hope your health keeps improving, and I wish you much success in your new business. Keep at it!
twistyguru chapter 14 . 9/25
Great story! Looking forward to more.
ArthurShade chapter 14 . 9/24
Excellent story can't wait for the next chapter
Ele15 chapter 14 . 9/24
My friend recommended this fanfic to me and it sounded interesting enough so I tried it. I love it so much! You did an amazing job of blending Harry Potter and Star Wars that it doesn't feel forced at all. I want laugh at and knock Harry upside the head at the same time. He is so drastically different from the Harry I know from the books, but insanely funny. I love that he is the master of death! So much more interesting. Please, please, please keep writing! This is the first crossover that I have loved! 3
Look what Jesus did chapter 14 . 9/23
Awesome cliffhanger you freakin tease
Sony Boy chapter 14 . 9/21
Ouch, like whoa. Everything is really picking up speed now for Harry. Things just seem to be all converging on him. Ouch.

HK is not a character I know but I do appreciate his brand of crazy, but I worry. Will he turn on Harry or that Harry will acidentally update/modify him too much and make him very very dangerous to have around.

Kalu is going to need protection and her learning to shoot is a good start.

Shimi staying on with Harry is lovely.
Mechconstrictor chapter 14 . 9/19
Great story so far and i look forward to more. I like how you have kept magic and the force separate.
Tropp chapter 14 . 9/17
a really good story and well written, enough details but still pretty fast-paced and action heavy. In other words a pleasure to read.

Since I'm not capable of writing a decent review that is understandable (scandinavian) a "good work, keep it up" will have to suffice.

Your HK-47 is very amusing, an axe-crazy, sociopathic puppy
nedra.auervara chapter 14 . 9/16
What a wonderful story-line you have going on here! i have tried to find some SW stories that have HK-47 as one of the main characters ever sense i found SWKOTOR... i know, i know.. the game came out like million years ago but i myself found it just over a week ago so give me some time to get over the fact that i really love that droid. my favorite from all the party members you can get... Maybe i should play some more of that...

Any way, nice job. Keep the story going on and update as soon as go can :)
Regis JN chapter 14 . 9/16
I'm surprised how much I like this story, and I can't wait until the next update.
LordGraygem chapter 14 . 9/15
Excellent story, excellent writing, needs more chapters!
i absolutely love this story, looking forward to seeing you continue it
ksecc1 chapter 14 . 9/15
This Harry reminds me a lot of Han Solo with magic. So now a young Harrison Ford is now voicing all his lines in my head. Tons of fun. Thanks for writing this.
2,933 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »