Reviews for The Havoc side of the Force
Babyuknowme13 chapter 24 . 5/29
This is an absolutely amazing story. I love it so much more than the Harry Becomes an Auror Epilogue. I love it, absolutely love it.
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 24 . 5/26
So when is an update coming to this most excellent story?
PrinceTheSecond chapter 24 . 5/26
This has been an absolutely incredible read!
I was a little iffy about Harry's characterization at first but it's been really enjoyable.

I know you haven't updated in a long time, it happens. Hope you're doing okay!
Rhea.Lament chapter 24 . 5/25
3rd reread still awesome :D love the new update
Q-vadis chapter 24 . 5/24
3rd time I read this story
Its well written, has a good story and its hilariously funny.
I hope u keep updating it :)
guest chapter 24 . 5/21
i hope the author didnt die from covid-19 and is still alive to finish this awesome fic
Waka Metalbelly chapter 24 . 5/20
Unfortunately as it seems like things are now once again no longer un -interesting we'll not be seeing any more updates for the foreseeable future. It's a shame. It really is. Mostly because it seems like every really good star wars harry potter crossover is either abandoned or dead.
20554712 chapter 1 . 5/20
hey, go on writing like this, because I love reading your story
jadesabrexiv chapter 24 . 5/17
I’m happy to see that you’re back and I must comment that your last little teaser at the end was chilling. I suddenly have a great deal of pity for the Hutts. I truly feel sorry for the ‘Black Sheep’ Hutts who try to be honest. (Statistically, there’s a 1% chance that there’s at least one Hutt who is Honest by a non-crook’s standard.)

Now I want to ask a strange question: Are Dark Side users effected by the same way as Jedi when Harry uses his magic?
(If yes, a fight between Sidious and Harry would be funny)

Second question: Is Harry going to find out about that metal the shorts out lightsabers during his travels?
(Kenobi had some XP with it before Naboo, so that’s a way to intro it in. Just picturing HK-47 with that as armor makes me feel pity for a few Jedi/Sith. Cartoris is the name of the metal I think.)

I look forward to your next update and thank you for your drive, and willingness to put this up for us to read. Good luck and stay healthy in this chaos filled time

JSX
pjthomas53 chapter 24 . 5/16
please continue this very good and interesting story
RSegovia chapter 24 . 5/14
This has been really enjoyable so far! And was that a bit of -gasp!- character development this chapter? XD
A couple of thoughts:
I'm intrigued by the idea that Harry is literally ripping the Force apart. Since he's from the future, does that mean that he's actually changing the nature of reality, making magic possible?
What happened to Bellatrix/Millicent? Is she in this galaxy too? It would be interesting to see Harry face her again.
Anyway, I'm really interested in reading more! Thanks for sharing your writing.
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 24 . 5/14
I hope you come back to this story. I love that Harry's realized the benefit of proper planning.
darkmoon0023 chapter 7 . 5/13
Welcome to today’s episode of everyone wants to kill Harry.
Vanwilder chapter 1 . 5/13
Re-reading this story, and I just realised, the fall of the two Nimbus, one in the original and the other here mirror each other! Man I love it.
Alizarin098 chapter 24 . 5/12
I’m really enjoying your story! I wish there was a little more Anakin and Wookie interaction- but it’s a really good story!
7,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »