Reviews for The Havoc side of the Force
Follower38 chapter 23 . 7h
Why do I have the feeling Harry is going to give the Mandalorians what he thinks is a Basilisk War Droid?
Instead of the hulking, beast machines with gun faces and wings, Harry is going to make basically a bastardized droid version of the Mandalorian Basilisk War droid and the Basilisk he killed at 12...
wawo20 chapter 21 . 8h
Love this story
Robbert Johnson chapter 23 . 10/20
Excellent story. I look forward to future updates!
ShaiGar chapter 13 . 10/20
With his mental snear, and captain obvious remark, you can tell Harry really has a stick up his arse. Any normal person would have responded with empathy to hearing that thousands are dead due to something he was involved with. Not our boy Harry, he feels like someone did him wrong once, so the deaths of innocents he was involved with gets no second thoughts at all.
Kipplee chapter 1 . 10/19
YoaFan is a actual white knight... Cool
Vladimir Minakov chapter 23 . 10/19
Brilliantly written story. Just reread the available chapters for the third time and I still love it. I like how you inserted Harry into the SW universe. You seem to be having a lot of fun with the story yet never allow the quality to go down. I can guess who you can make a main antagonist to match Harry's power in this world, can't wait to see if I'm right. ;)
Hope to see the story finished. Best of luck to you.
An idea
But a planet to mine
Buy a mobile ship yard and an automated droid factory
Using metal from planet make droids needed to man all the ships

Also make more hks or something similar
David88 chapter 1 . 10/18
We're almost at the six-month mark...
wookie100 chapter 23 . 10/17
I hope you are doing alright, it has been awhile. Please update us on your status and/or the story?
Hexenbiest chapter 10 . 10/16
Gardulla is female.
crocket chapter 23 . 10/11
hope to read more soon
Hank1967 chapter 23 . 10/8
Excellent story! Truly enjoyable! I'm looking forward to the next update (and report on HK's activities)!
YaoFen chapter 13 . 10/8
It’s so disappointing to have such a great, fun fic ruined by sexism. Your attempt to smash a 70s ‘hero’ with HP hasn’t really worked; he’s nothing like the real Harry in characterisation and the sexism is so old hat.

Your Harry: “most women have no morals, Hermione is NLOG, women only want power/money/blah blah”

Also Harry: “only wants women for sex, sees no hypocrisy in this”

Also Harry: “further evidence that all women are the same”

Come on, you have a daughter. Learn to understand what she’ll experience with this shit. You could be such an awesome writer, this is more fun and believable than Matthew Reilly’s books.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 23 . 10/5
This fic was recommended by another author, Cambrian Beckett, and I'm so glad they did because I am really loving this fic. HK makes me giggle on the regular, and watching Harry bull-in-a-china-shop his way through the universe is so much fun. Thanks so much for writing!
Lady Saphira9 chapter 23 . 10/2
Love it!
I hope you update sooooooon!
6,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »