Reviews for The Havoc side of the Force
Pikes26 chapter 24 . 5/22
22 May 2022
I have read probably hundreds of stories on FF.
This is definitely my favourite.
I have enjoyed it tremendously.
PLEASE would you find some time to finish it?
Warm regards
vonSchlieffen chapter 24 . 5/11
I'm still patiently waiting for Harry to discover the Katana Fleet. Perhaps HK will break out in song, hm? "Oh, happy day!" Or perhaps something from Gilbert and Sullivan?
StormCrownSr chapter 13 . 5/6
Just a tiny correction:
Private property refers to land and housing.
Personal property would be personal things, like droids or sofas.
Donnie Fisher chapter 24 . 5/2
Such a fun, action packed story. Amazing read! HK-47 is such an underrated character and your version in this story is great! The story has not been update in quite some time, so real life probably takes up too much of your time. Hope all is well. All the best to you!
sundaydo7 chapter 24 . 4/29
It's unfortunate that you didn't continue , the fics start good but get bad with time , so I can understand why you stopped.
loki98065 chapter 24 . 4/26
great story. laughing all the way through.
Guciec chapter 24 . 4/25
Awesome story, half-finished so far.
mst3ktoo chapter 24 . 4/17
A great read. I'll be keeping a watch for more. Epic chaos in the Galaxy is great
mst3ktoo chapter 22 . 4/16
I just love weaponized truth
mst3ktoo chapter 20 . 4/15
This is the best
TheFinalArbiter chapter 24 . 3/29
I really really like where you're going with this, and love what you've already written. Fantastic story!
omh666 chapter 17 . 3/27
Having read this fic multiple times before, I can safely say the chapter after this is my fave in the entire story. I do wish this fic had been continued, but... An awesome read all the same.
omh666 chapter 12 . 3/27
It doesn't matter how many times I read this fic, it is always an enjoyable read.
mst3ktoo chapter 15 . 3/25
Poor bastard just can't catch a break.
mst3ktoo chapter 7 . 3/25