Reviews for Hold My Heart
Reluctant chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
well it was a good beginning and well I seriously want to kick something when it was actually...but i got no authority over the writer..but then again lets just accept the apology and get it over with ...hopefully
S chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
It was a beautiful story and one that I could see really happening, but omg it's like watching a tv series and getting it cancelled! I'm going max because I don't know how it ends :-:. But other then that, I loved this story and if you ever find the time to finish it please, please do. For me?
Naami chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Gaaah, I'd so like to see what happens next... This is one of the greatest Neva story I've read so far. Actually I'd love to see Eva making a choice not to change his memories and just fight for his life in the reality, but that's just because Neil' possible sickness or death gives me too much feels. I so freaking love this two, they made a perfect couple and I can't get enough of fanfics about them. It's a shame that you don't want to continue it (I don't claim that you're wrong or anything, just saying that it's a pity).
But anyway - amazing fic. Like, really, it made me cry a little. Just... Ah, so much feels. Thank you.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Hey, I've written enough stories that I bate to understand. I personally liked it, but then again, people personally liked my crappy stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
NOOO NEIL! Ahh that just dampers my mood
Foolish Reflection chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Man, my first scenario got shot down. I imagined that it was maybe Eva's ex-boyfriends, but that didn't quite add up since she kinda jumped around too much. I like this scenario better. My heart goes out to Neil. I like the way you're showing Eva and how she's trying to be strong, but the interaction between Eva and David appears sub par. Sure, she's emotionally shaken up and not really in the mood to talk, and he's a newly graduated college student nervous on his first job, but you can show so much more. Perhaps why he's so willing to break a doctor's code so easily on his first job, or maybe show some attempts at comforting. They just appear so out of sync, and neither are making much of an effort. At the moment, my favorite person's Neil. You've got him down so well. I love it! Update soon please!
Fairytale of Lies chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
OMG, Neil was abused! What a terrible father! BTW, good story, would love to see more of this! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Hope this continues soon! I would love to read it till the end. T.T
natsuxlucyONLY chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
YOU ARE MY IDOL. PERIOD. DUDE I WAS FINDING FOR AN NEILXEVA STORY AND I HAVE FOUND AN AWESOME ONE. I LOVE YOU. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS MY MASTER.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
WOW! Please update soon.

This is so sad.

I hope a miracle happens and Neil doesn't die.
KillerKyuubiCat chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
PLEASEWRITEMOREMOARMOARINEEDMOOOOAAAAAR
I superluv this story to bits and peices!Please update soon or I'll send you dead babies!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Moreeeeee.! :D
Oh Yeonmi chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
ah. your story has successfully made me cried ocean. okay, it was way too exaggerating. but true! i love rosawatts after i played to the moon a few weeks ago. and i just realized ffn provide a To The Moon category :D
ah, is he really dying? :( nuuuh.
and i against kid abusing :(
i'm waiting for the next chapter! :)
Cheers!
Anya Cavanaugh chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
aww neiiiiil :(
Princess Cruella chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
This is really good! I can't wait to read more! Eva and Neil are so adorable! :)