Reviews for Indeed
Maddie chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Heheh. I like this one.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Aw! That was so FUNNY! Yeah, I can TOTALLY see Halt doing that.
Oh, random thought: did you notice that this story is exactly 1,111 words long? LOL!
Keep up the GREAT work!
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh wow! THIS IS AWESOME! I can totally imagine this happening!I love the end, where he slips and says his boy. Poor Halt won't even admit in his thoughts that that's what Will really is. And that he's ridiculing him for losing his bow, and for not noticing when someone was in his bedroom, even though he knows that it's basically impossible for himself to be heard, if he wants to remain quiet. LOL THIS IS A GREAT FIC!

:):):):):)
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Holy moly this was great. I absolutely love how these two banter back and forth. I think Halt's my favorite Ranger, along with Gilan, Crowley, and Will of course. Anyway, this was a fabulous piece. :)
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
that's cute. did halt make the bigger bow for will too?
Kill no mercy chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Cool... Really goood
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
aawww such a sweet short story C':
fuzzy and warm 3 i love the interaction that happens between them and they're in character so far xD 3
lovely story!
flaminglake chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh wow, this is amazing! There are so many things I love about it! Especially Halt and his gruff way of doing something nice, and how Will implied that Halt stole his bow and the end -his boy, no, the boy, thing. Aaaaah, it was all so cool. Definitely one of my all time favourite stories!
Bralt chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Nice one, always wondered how Rangers got their longbows, I suppose mentors just choose when to give them to them. Anyway, the thing with Will's birthday was wrong but I read someplace you didn't read Lost Stories yet and I'm just being nitpicky. Great job