Reviews for Dragons
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 1 . 1/5
May I borrow this as a Prequel to a story I'm writing? It may end up as a Crossover with something else...
Quickslice chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is how I want Rurouni Kenshin to end.
Agent ERA chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Very intriguing! I'd love to see more of this arc. You should write a story of them in the US in the modern age.

ERA
Leo's Katanas chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
O.o

Awesome story so far!

Please update soon!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Love the concept! The story is tight & well-written. The dynamics between Hiko & Kenshin are portrayed very nicely.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This reminds me of chapter seven of Promenade by Ocianne. Immortal fics make one sad and happy at the same time, though more bittersweet than anything. At least Kenshin's not alone. Not like others I've seen. It doesn't make it any less sad though.

Shadow
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wonderful fic! Love it! :)
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
lovely fic! I do love your Kenshin fics 3

they're right up there with Vathara's lovely works _ in my humble opinion
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was good. I always like different perspective son immortality, and this one fit the series/characters well. It does make sense in a way...considering how young both Hiko and Kenshin look when they aren't even related. The style was great.
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This is such a COOL idea! I would favorite it if there was more of a plot. Do you intend to continue? The status does not say complete, but you haven't updated in years... I really liked how Hiko was glad that Kenshin was coming wandering with him (lol, "I need a halfway decent sparring partner").
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Again, really good. And an interesting explanation for why they both seem so young.
Blunablue chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I like immortal stories too :D and the beginning reminds me very much at "highlander"... I like the idea that now both, master and deshi, are wandering through the country protecting the increasingly modernizing society with their ancient sword-style :)
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This one is almost begging for a companion piece...
blank chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
if you want a yusuke as an immortal toushin fic, please search for the author kurome shiretsu
D.L chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
The idea is interesting...

However, the only reason why immortality is so appealing for me in this story is because I never wanted Hiko or Kenshin to die. So knowing that there's a story that has them living on forever is idealistic and nice. It's a double-edged sword because you know that they'll have to live through a bittersweet life, but overall it gives a nice feeling. So thanks for writing this.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »