Reviews for Dragons
Oooooh, this is an interesting premise! It lays the foundation for all kinds of shenanigans–the two of them dealing with the subway, and skyscrapers, and so on. I definitely enjoyed this story, and you wrote the character interactions very well. Thank you for sharing this tale, and God bless!
Unidentified Pie chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is amazing! It should be the new cannon. Seriously. I couldn't stop smiling after I read it! :)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
How bittersweet. But at least Kaoru can be contented with the fact that while she and her children left him, he still has Shishou.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
May I borrow this as a Prequel to a story I'm writing? It may end up as a Crossover with something else...
Quickslice chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is how I want Rurouni Kenshin to end.
Agent ERA chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Very intriguing! I'd love to see more of this arc. You should write a story of them in the US in the modern age.

ERA
Leo's Katanas chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
O.o

Awesome story so far!

Please update soon!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Love the concept! The story is tight & well-written. The dynamics between Hiko & Kenshin are portrayed very nicely.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This reminds me of chapter seven of Promenade by Ocianne. Immortal fics make one sad and happy at the same time, though more bittersweet than anything. At least Kenshin's not alone. Not like others I've seen. It doesn't make it any less sad though.

Shadow
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wonderful fic! Love it! :)
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
lovely fic! I do love your Kenshin fics 3

they're right up there with Vathara's lovely works _ in my humble opinion
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was good. I always like different perspective son immortality, and this one fit the series/characters well. It does make sense in a way...considering how young both Hiko and Kenshin look when they aren't even related. The style was great.
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This is such a COOL idea! I would favorite it if there was more of a plot. Do you intend to continue? The status does not say complete, but you haven't updated in years... I really liked how Hiko was glad that Kenshin was coming wandering with him (lol, "I need a halfway decent sparring partner").
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Again, really good. And an interesting explanation for why they both seem so young.
Blunablue chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I like immortal stories too :D and the beginning reminds me very much at "highlander"... I like the idea that now both, master and deshi, are wandering through the country protecting the increasingly modernizing society with their ancient sword-style :)