Reviews for Baby Bump
Chione-chan chapter 12 . 3/23
:"S *cried* Tsugaru! You'rr finally here!
I've never really liked MPreg but I LOVE this story...but you put me,through a lot,of stress ;; I keep thinking "What if Izaya dies? Nooooooooooo"
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 9 . 3/10
Aw, man, Sandy sucked! One of the schools in my district ended up having one of its gyms (it has 2) flooded. And a tree branch broke and landed on my roof so hard, I flipped out in a screaming fit. '
ShizayAmuto1 chapter 12 . 2/8
I think it was really smart that you made Tsugaru their baby :) i really dont like OC's either ; but i wonder how he got blonde hair if Izaya's and Shizuo's original hair colors are brown and black :3 oh wellz back to reading! xD
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 23 . 2/6
I did not know perfect M-preg fic not until this one had hit me hard. Oh glob... I love this so much! Kudos to the author!
anon azure chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
Read this again and it's still awesome and IT'S still love it!
Chrome chan chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
amazing I found this fic and I love the way you narrates the story. I must tell you also that I had some troubles to read at first because my first language isn't english, although I like so much your story that I read all 22 chapters in one day.
I hope very much you decide continue with this. I saw whit some little feel of sadness that your last update was on september 2012

greetings
22/11/2013
SteampunkInformants chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
UwaThis chapter made me cry...
No really, tears fell from my eyes as I read this...
HerenyaHope chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
Great ending to a great story! I have read other pieces of yours and let me say that I am already a fan. You have great ideas and execute them wonderfully. You have a knack for dialogue and are great at keeping characters not OOC and make their reactions very believable. Having Izaya have PPD was a great-albeit dark-idea and really fit his personality.
If I may though, I do have a few concerns. As I've read your works I've discovered you have a tendency to reuse phrases a lot. For instance, in Caged Bird, during the scene where Izaya is dancing for Shizuo in his room you use the phase "Echoes of the walls" a bit. Also in one part Izaya says that he "Always masks his emotions with masks," the use of masks twice seems redundant and feels a little funny. Now I mean no disrespect, I too have a bad habit of using words of phrases a lot and it's hard to fix especially if you like a certain word phrasing or it's hard to find another way to describe it. I suggest always looking back and seeing if certain words pop up a lot, and if you are dead-set on using a phrase, try having them spaced out so that readers don't immediately recognize it from the last time you used it. Another thing is you have some spelling and grammar issues you should address. Try reading a chapter aloud before you publish, or have someone else read it for mistakes, as sometimes a second pair of eyes can spot mistakes better than our own. There are betas here on Fanfic who are good, and not to sound conceited, but I would love to help look for spelling if you were to ask.
I apologize for the long comment as well as taking this long to compliment your stories. I hope my two cents helped and I can't wait to read more of your excellent work!
phyllite chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
This was a good story until you wrote that the baby has blonde hair due to Shizuo's dna. I am seriously annoyed as a die hard Shizaya fan that you ignored even the basic fact that Shizuo dyed his hair and was never blonde nor has blonde trait in his genes. You should definitely check some facts first.
Chaos Corrupted chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
Your story is very good and...HOT! Lol XD I hope u get better because taking all that medication is bad .-. Also maybe all u need is Shizuo's HOT warm body heat to help with your insonmia XP lol IZAYA U SOOOO LUCKY T-T even though there was a couple of spelling and grammar mistakes it was still very well written and highly HOT OMG the fluff and the love gave me a nosebleed lol but what I don't get is how pregnant izaya was a turn on ._. The sex was SOOO lemony goodness but once I remembered izaya was pregnant I was instantly turned off .-. I know I'm a perv XD maybe it's just a guy thing since I'm a girl and I find staring at large round pregnant stomachs during intercourse is disturbing XP lol
Shizu-ruu chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
Probably the third time reading this :) I love this fanfiction, it was the one that got me interested in mpreg. It has a great story (and jerk!Shizuo) and I admire you for writing it.
But there are quite many grammatical errors that I noticed now that I was rereading it. I would suggest getting a beta to correct this (BTW if you want, I could beta it for you, no problem) because it kind of ruins the flow of the story when you have to stop and correct a mistake in your head.
Of course that's meant with no offense, just a friendly advise.
Have a nice day!
sakurayuri89 chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
33 i loved it... Cant wait for epilogue... Maybe you can also put next few years as i wanted to know how izaya coped being parent as the child growth... Just a suggestion.. What a nice story, i liked it..
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
This has got to be the best mpreg fanfic I've read :D I really like your writing style and love how you wrote the characters Nicely done my dear author, nicely done. I'll definitely keep reading more of this.
DirectSomething chapter 23 . 5/20/2013
It was a nice story, the evolution of a Shizaya family.. XD By the way, you forgot to mark the story as complete
AnnNrvos chapter 23 . 5/10/2013