Reviews for Baby Bump
How dare you put water in my eyes? ;-; My heart...
After reading all the chapters, all I can say is, I pity Izaya. Heck, they just left him to solve his 'problem' himself after they forced him to bear the kid he never wanted, even if that 'problem' arose because of being forced to carry the child. He went nuts one time, then everyone blames him and leaves him, instead of helping him get through it (and hey, they were to blame for it in the first place). Shizuo can't even at least check on him during his 'healing' period. I feel that Izaya was just used in this story that I can't like it. I was hoping for some redemption in the end, but he never got it.
Its sooo cute! I loved this story!
Person chapter 12 . 8/6
Wait if the baby is 3 pounds 6 ounces the baby needs medical attention or it might die.
I love this story! Probably the coolest mpreg story ive read!
AnonymousAngel chapter 23 . 4/22
This story is so amazing! I love it!
Shadow of the Angel chapter 23 . 4/3
I know it was finished a couple years ago, but I just found it and actually got the time to read it recently. This fanfic was absolutely amazing. Although there was some angst, it wasn't something that I could not handle. I loved how each chapter was planned and it just seemed to work out perfectly. I will definitely read the sequel!
StormHollie chapter 23 . 4/2
This story is amazing, I was reading it with my friend and I can't help but laugh at how my friend is in tears about the story. I hope to see more Shizaya.
shizuka clytaemnestra chapter 23 . 2/20
It took a few days for me to finish these 23 chapters of baby bump and I have no regret about it. this fic is so cute, fluffy yet also smut at the same time. you did a great job combining all of them! And also, OMG I love shizaya for abt 3 years and after i found this fic, congratulation, you've made me love them even more :'D omg how can these two "tom and jerry look a like" be the parents of this cute little tsugaru baby :'D it's Tsugaru heiwajima, right ? i think i had not got the clear explanation about tsugaru's sure name but whatever! I enjoyed this story very much. You were able to show us, the other side of izaya and shizuo (loving, caring, and their fragile side -I'm a bit brokoro when I read the part of izaya's regret and how he urged to see tsugaru, motherly izaya) I LOVE THIS! FAVE!
-greeting from indonesian Shizaya shipper- xoxo
Flea Senpai chapter 23 . 2/4
There has been few mpreg stories that are well written and this one is perfect! I wanted to read something like this of my favorite anime couple and I found it, really amazing and the end, omg! Thank you so much!
Melmel Phase chapter 23 . 1/6
QAQ Where...where the sexy/adorable epilogue...? I NEED it But I loved this! :D It was amazing and sweet. I was SUPER worried about Izaya but he's okayz now! Now they can get married and have even more babies! :D Psyche is next... I'm getting ahead of myself XD But this was great! When I read Shizaya I prefer it to be long with multiple chapters so thank you for this! I loved it and really hope that the sequel is made soon Your tattoo is incredible by the way!
Deko-gasu chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
While this story still has many mistakes (such as tsugaru's hair colour etc) however i love the way you write izaya in this story!

I hope you will write more and even better fanfics! Please keep fighting, miss author
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
I know this is a fic you wrote quite a while ago, but I just had to let you know how absolutely brilliant it is! I've been reading it nonstop since yesterday. 100% my favorite Shizaya fic, thank you for taking the time to write it!
Evilkitten3 chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
How can the child have blonde hair when both of his parents have dark hair, and no one in the series has natural blonde hair aside from those that lack full Japanese heritage (like Walker and Vorona)? THIS CHILD HAS DEFIED GENETICS.