Reviews for Baby Bump
Miss Ai Naz chapter 23 . 1/15
This is so sweet... I love it... Ah I'm gonna read the sequel now...
Miss Ai Naz chapter 8 . 1/14
Oh my Gosh... So sweet... I'm in love with this story more and more...
KityCatz chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
Hey dumbass Shizuo real color hair is brown and he does not have blue eyes. So I guess your Izaya cheated on him because that is not Shizuo's baby!
kity tachibana chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
i love this story , i love your story and how do yo write
sadistic expression chapter 23 . 8/30/2016
what a pleasing ending. Thou I really wished it showed Takashi getting getting betten to a pulp
sadistic expression chapter 17 . 8/30/2016
woah...just woah
YokaiAngel chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
Amazing!~~
Guest chapter 23 . 6/23/2016
This was simply amazing! I have never been an Mpreg fan. But I thought I would give it another chance and I just read your whole story straight through. I completely loved it! You did an amazing job with this. I love how incredibly well you kept Shizuo and Izaya in character. This was just incredible. You are a great writer and I just want to thank you so much for sharing this! I can't even tell you how much I loved it. :)
kuroyukinekochan chapter 23 . 6/16/2016
You nailed it! I feel so fulfilled having found and read this story (w) you are an amazing writer! I appreciate all the work and toil put into this fic so much. Arigato! '(w)'
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I love this and I love you
Guest chapter 23 . 6/13/2016
This is so disgusting. First of all, Izaya is forced to give birth, then when he has problem,
instead of helping him, everyone is fucking blaming if. You are a fucking disgrace.
tokihakaisha chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Thanks you really loved it lots. You said u gonna make a sequel I couldn't find it . Thanks
Guest chapter 15 . 3/15/2016
This fic just gets worse and worse. Really unrealistic and bad.
NoahEarlGraves chapter 23 . 2/27/2016
Awww...! This has just the right amount of angst and the story flow is superb! Lovely!
sweet jolly fucken ranchers chapter 23 . 2/22/2016
Words can't describe how great that was I loved it !