Reviews for Daiki and the Grim Reaper
THERE SHOULD BE A PART TWO OF THIS LIKE-
I NEED IT ;-;
5Stars27 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Someone Else chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
OMG! So damn amazing! And soo sad! But it was a happy ending i think? oh and i want to know does Aomine remember Kise? I mean if you die do you forget? did Aomine forget? Ahh! I would've liked it to continue on for just a bit longer, but this ending is really good too! It's just, it leaves a question in meh mind that i wish would be answer... -sigh- But anyways thank you soo much for writing this :D
TheInfiniteChaser chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I shouldn't be crying, but I am. God damn it, this always happens! I know it's going to be sad, but then I never realise that it's going to be that sad and then I just have this emotional attachment to the characters (omfg when I first saw Kise, I just KNEW he was going to be my favourite; especially after finding out his talent) and uwaaaah TTTT I was shedding tears and then, AND THEN I SAW THE WORD EPILOGUE AND MY FACE GLOWED MAN, IT GLOWED. I KNEW YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT SAD. Daiki knows who he is right, Aomine remembers Kise? That's why he grinned ;#; I'm so happy. Akashi knew, didn't he? ;D AND THAT BOOKMARK HE PUT IN HIS GRIM REAPER BOOK WAS AOMINE'S. Aah, young dead alive love. I'm in the midst of going through your stories and I was wondering if you made like... a sequel to this? I know it seems silly, considering you have an epilogue, but damn, I'd so love to see their conversation after having met each other in the afterlife.
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Please continue the story*bows* I love it.
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awe... I was crying... But in the end... Everything turned out as it should be..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'm not going to lie I saw that coming quite some time ago (like before I started reading) xD
But it was well written and very fluid. I liked it I really did.
Thank you for writing it. :3
Even though it made me tear up.
PrincessLover26 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is .. I'm speachless, man. Frigging speachless. This is so amazing I can't even.. /drowns in feelings.
I love this so much I'm actually taking my time to review. One of the most amusing AoKi fanfics I've ever read. Amusing, indeed.
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wow sad but also incredibly cute at the end! I loved how you wrote this too, very emotional but cute too! Great job and keep up the awesome work! :D
Arleeska chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Sorry but this is very similiar to a hetalia doujinshi where the grim reaper is italy and the sick one is prussia. This is very similiar even the dialogues are the same.
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
nice story
AudyGayle chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Thank God for that epilogue, lol. This was really good. I teared up at the end. I loved how you were able to take such a thing as the Grim Reaper and turn it into something interesting and emotional. I really enjoyed this one.
Merixel chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hard to imagine Aomine with a weak body, but it was very touching.
To be continued? )
spamanosauce chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I recognized the theme right away because of that doujinshi. Yay Hetalia XD
yin13147 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
T.T I'm glad that the ending was good after a tragic scene. And I really felt sorry for both Aomine and Kise here, but it all ended happy since they're together again. :D