Reviews for The Z Identity
DarkVoid116 chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
TIEN FOUND GOHAN! YES! Now things can get serious...maybe Gohan will be able to finally realize the contractor is the 'Securities' thing.

This is awesome. And damn, that shower suggestion would've been awesome. I hope Gohan and Videl have sex at some point, that'd make me happy.

Excellent, phenomenal chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Well, now Videl knows the whole truth so she can be actually helpful for Gohan...

I'm a bit surprised at this story so far, and equally excited to see what happens next. So much story left!

Tien, Sharpner, and Roshi NEED to make some headway soon, I've about had it with going in circles.

Nice chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Wow! Sharpner and Tien saw Gohan in person. Gohan and Videl are becoming MIGHTY friendly :D The scene in one of these chapters where Gohan stared at Videl's ass made me smile widely.

This story is becoming amazing, and I'm so hooked it's crazy.

Gohan and Goten and Krillen and Roshi and Tien and Sharpner and Videl, etc, etc. Nothing missing so far.

I love it.
DarkVoid116 chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE GOHAN AND VIDEL!

I must think Tien and Sharpner will see Gohan or Videl while they're out.

I'm starting to piece things together. I imagine Chi Chi is still the senator's daughter, which would explain why Goku went against it...if not, then I'm stumped there. The 'Securities' in the bill isn't either bank but it rather the defense contractor as a front for an organization of assassins, which employed Kakarot (Goku) and Spawn (Goten)...

Interesting stuff, Shadow.
DarkVoid116 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
YOU GAVE ME A GOHAN AND VIDEL CHAPTER! YYAYAYAYAYYYAYAYAYAY

I loved the sweet moments between them and how much Videl seems to like Gohan, it was wonderful!

The Securities portion of this is interesting...I wonder what Gohan will dig up. *shrug*

I enjoyed this chapter, although it seemed shorter and more for the GhVi fans out there.

Great job!
DarkVoid116 chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Roshi is a lawyer, I thought? So he's also the Agency Director...might he be the one to ID Gohan as Goku's kid since he met Gohan?

The Demon could actually be Videl, I suppose, although that would be fucked and crazy if she was in on it. If she's not, here's hoping for romance between Gohan and Videl.

Excellent chapter, Shadow.

I assume Hatchi is Android 18's alternate form, eh? I can't picture her being anyone else. I think Tien and Sharpner are becoming bigger fixtures in this story. Will Krillen return to the forefront of the story any time soon? I miss Krillen.
DarkVoid116 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
I am so utterly confused...what the fuck just happened?

Did Hatchi kill those people? Did Gohan?

Will Gohan get to the bottom of whoever is chasing him? What about other DBZ characters? Are Yamcha and Vegeta and others involved with this?

I liked the chapter, but it opened up a few cans of worms and I'm unsure if I'm ready to tackle this quite yet.

Great chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
The hotel name is pretty cool, and this Hatchi character is intriguing me a lot.

Gohan is in deep shit now. I knew the Barker bit had a larger role.

Tien and Sharpner are pretty good at deducing facts from limited information; I do wonder if Tien is truly a good guy or not. Someone needs to know about this Paul Kay guy from the inside. My top suspect so far is definitely Tien.

Nice chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Tien is really intelligent, it's nice to see. Sharpner is also portrayed nicely.

This should keep getting interesting and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

Gohan keeps getting himself in deep shit, lol.

Nice chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
This throws a wrinkle into things...with Goten presumably dead, Gohan has no ally in his search, but he will also be furious about this.

Tien and Sharpner being lead investigators into the death of the Ox King isn't something I foresaw happening, as I would've assumed Chiaotzu being Tien's partner would be more likely.

At the same time, I'm not upset about this.

Goten was a really shady character; I wonder if Gohan will ever realize that Goten intended on assassinating Ox King..

Great chapter, Shadow!
DarkVoid116 chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
WOW. The Ox King has been murdered. There will be an investigation into this...

Just who IS Goku...? Chi Chi is obviously alive still, and there's the issue of Goten and the multiple families syndrome problem occurring right now.

Goten is an assassin first and journalist second, I see. Interesting, very interesting.

All in all, a wonderfully enlightening chapter.

I'm interested to see how all of the DBZ characters intertwine and create this Z ID universe.

Awesome chapter, Shadow!
DarkVoid116 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
So, Goten is a journalist, eh? Awesome! I'm hesitant in the same way Gohan is to believe this..

Who is the mystery man in Gohan's memory who Goku sounded off on?

Who is Goten's mother? Chi Chi? Is Chi Chi the Ox King's daughter? Did Goku 'die' because of the target he was given? Did he not want to kill the Ox King?

Where does Krillen figure in? Are the Z warriors all assassins?

Where is Vegeta? Bulma?

What role does Roshi's lawyery have in the story?

All of these questions are awesome and this story is fantastic so far.
DarkVoid116 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I wonder who this is? My guess is perhaps Goten?

It has to be Goten..

Krillen has a nice role, so that's five down plus this guy- Krillen, Roshi, Ox King, Goku and Gohan..

I liked the chapter, and this plot is getting insane. The mystery and suspense surrounding this is insane, I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

I wonder if Erasa, Sharpner, Hercule, and Videl will appear? What could happen?

Excellent chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
So Goku was an assassin? Wow.

I'm curious to keep reading, you've definitely hooked me Shadow..

The Ox King being a target for termination is a bit shocking, although who knows what that means. Is Chi Chi relevant here? I'm really curious to see how Bulma, Vegeta, Goten, Trunks, Tien, Chiaotzu, Oolong, Roshi, Puar, Yamcha, Piccolo, and others factor into the story. Will they?

Are some of those business contacts the aforementioned DBZ characters?

I really love this story...it will be amazing.
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I have a strong feeling that Gohan won't be able to just 'have nothing to do with it' considering this is a long story.

I absolutely love this first chapter, it really seems like it's going to be a thriller. I can't wait to see what happens to that lock box and those poisons, it should be super interesting.

Gohan seems subdued in this so far, and there's also the fact that Master Roshi as a lawyer is super interesting. I wonder how much of the seemingly shady activities Goku was involved in - assuming he didn't legally have possession of that arsenic and cyanide - Roshi knew of. Any of it?

Gohan having full power of his estate is something that is cool since he can explore the entire mansion for clues. Maybe Goku WANTS Goku to find this stuff and continue whatever he was doing?

What about Gohan's mother? Where is she? Who was that woman crying her tears out who Roshi comforted? Is that Chi Chi?

Excellent first chapter.