Reviews for The Z Identity
DarkVoid116 chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Wow. I did NOT see this coming...Videl is also an assassin. Wow. Damn. I'm shocked.

It makes a lot of sense, although I very much dislike Videl killing Ox King. At the same time, it really does make so much sense. I don't believe her about not being the ones hunting him, though.

How else would they know about Paul Kay?

This is intriguing. Excellent chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Well, that explains a lot. It looks like Gohan killed those people in the hotel room with the bomb after all. There's some fucked up shit going on in this story; Tien and Sharpner barely being alive makes this all the more interesting.

I doubt Roshi will like this development. Being hit and attacked on your home turf is always bad.

The Demon I suppose is Piccolo, which makes sense. Videl really is just an innocent bystander. I'm content with the way you portrayed Piccolo I suppose.

DarkVoid116 chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Wow, don't tell me Tien and Sharpner are dead? I really liked their characters, they were awesome!

The assassin attempting to kill Gohan and Videl AGAIN is something I saw coming, so I hope this goes well.

Gohan needs to learn about the defense contractors soon since it will make everything so much clearer once he does so.

Excellent chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
TIEN FOUND GOHAN! YES! Now things can get serious...maybe Gohan will be able to finally realize the contractor is the 'Securities' thing.

This is awesome. And damn, that shower suggestion would've been awesome. I hope Gohan and Videl have sex at some point, that'd make me happy.

Excellent, phenomenal chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Well, now Videl knows the whole truth so she can be actually helpful for Gohan...

I'm a bit surprised at this story so far, and equally excited to see what happens next. So much story left!

Tien, Sharpner, and Roshi NEED to make some headway soon, I've about had it with going in circles.

DarkVoid116 chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Wow! Sharpner and Tien saw Gohan in person. Gohan and Videl are becoming MIGHTY friendly :D The scene in one of these chapters where Gohan stared at Videl's ass made me smile widely.

This story is becoming amazing, and I'm so hooked it's crazy.

Gohan and Goten and Krillen and Roshi and Tien and Sharpner and Videl, etc, etc. Nothing missing so far.

I love it.
DarkVoid116 chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE GOHAN AND VIDEL!

I must think Tien and Sharpner will see Gohan or Videl while they're out.

I'm starting to piece things together. I imagine Chi Chi is still the senator's daughter, which would explain why Goku went against it...if not, then I'm stumped there. The 'Securities' in the bill isn't either bank but it rather the defense contractor as a front for an organization of assassins, which employed Kakarot (Goku) and Spawn (Goten)...

Interesting stuff, Shadow.
DarkVoid116 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
YOU GAVE ME A GOHAN AND VIDEL CHAPTER! YYAYAYAYAYYYAYAYAYAY

I loved the sweet moments between them and how much Videl seems to like Gohan, it was wonderful!

The Securities portion of this is interesting...I wonder what Gohan will dig up. *shrug*

I enjoyed this chapter, although it seemed shorter and more for the GhVi fans out there.

Great job!
DarkVoid116 chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Roshi is a lawyer, I thought? So he's also the Agency Director...might he be the one to ID Gohan as Goku's kid since he met Gohan?

The Demon could actually be Videl, I suppose, although that would be fucked and crazy if she was in on it. If she's not, here's hoping for romance between Gohan and Videl.

Excellent chapter, Shadow.

I assume Hatchi is Android 18's alternate form, eh? I can't picture her being anyone else. I think Tien and Sharpner are becoming bigger fixtures in this story. Will Krillen return to the forefront of the story any time soon? I miss Krillen.
DarkVoid116 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
I am so utterly confused...what the fuck just happened?

Did Hatchi kill those people? Did Gohan?

Will Gohan get to the bottom of whoever is chasing him? What about other DBZ characters? Are Yamcha and Vegeta and others involved with this?

I liked the chapter, but it opened up a few cans of worms and I'm unsure if I'm ready to tackle this quite yet.

Great chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
The hotel name is pretty cool, and this Hatchi character is intriguing me a lot.

Gohan is in deep shit now. I knew the Barker bit had a larger role.

Tien and Sharpner are pretty good at deducing facts from limited information; I do wonder if Tien is truly a good guy or not. Someone needs to know about this Paul Kay guy from the inside. My top suspect so far is definitely Tien.

Nice chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Tien is really intelligent, it's nice to see. Sharpner is also portrayed nicely.

This should keep getting interesting and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

Gohan keeps getting himself in deep shit, lol.

DarkVoid116 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
This throws a wrinkle into things...with Goten presumably dead, Gohan has no ally in his search, but he will also be furious about this.

Tien and Sharpner being lead investigators into the death of the Ox King isn't something I foresaw happening, as I would've assumed Chiaotzu being Tien's partner would be more likely.

At the same time, I'm not upset about this.

Goten was a really shady character; I wonder if Gohan will ever realize that Goten intended on assassinating Ox King..

Great chapter, Shadow!
DarkVoid116 chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
WOW. The Ox King has been murdered. There will be an investigation into this...

Just who IS Goku...? Chi Chi is obviously alive still, and there's the issue of Goten and the multiple families syndrome problem occurring right now.

Goten is an assassin first and journalist second, I see. Interesting, very interesting.

All in all, a wonderfully enlightening chapter.

I'm interested to see how all of the DBZ characters intertwine and create this Z ID universe.

Awesome chapter, Shadow!
DarkVoid116 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
So, Goten is a journalist, eh? Awesome! I'm hesitant in the same way Gohan is to believe this..

Who is the mystery man in Gohan's memory who Goku sounded off on?

Who is Goten's mother? Chi Chi? Is Chi Chi the Ox King's daughter? Did Goku 'die' because of the target he was given? Did he not want to kill the Ox King?

Where does Krillen figure in? Are the Z warriors all assassins?

Where is Vegeta? Bulma?

What role does Roshi's lawyery have in the story?

All of these questions are awesome and this story is fantastic so far.
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »