Reviews for The Z Identity
DarkVoid116 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I wonder who this is? My guess is perhaps Goten?

It has to be Goten..

Krillen has a nice role, so that's five down plus this guy- Krillen, Roshi, Ox King, Goku and Gohan..

I liked the chapter, and this plot is getting insane. The mystery and suspense surrounding this is insane, I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

I wonder if Erasa, Sharpner, Hercule, and Videl will appear? What could happen?

Excellent chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
So Goku was an assassin? Wow.

I'm curious to keep reading, you've definitely hooked me Shadow..

The Ox King being a target for termination is a bit shocking, although who knows what that means. Is Chi Chi relevant here? I'm really curious to see how Bulma, Vegeta, Goten, Trunks, Tien, Chiaotzu, Oolong, Roshi, Puar, Yamcha, Piccolo, and others factor into the story. Will they?

Are some of those business contacts the aforementioned DBZ characters?

I really love this story...it will be amazing.
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I have a strong feeling that Gohan won't be able to just 'have nothing to do with it' considering this is a long story.

I absolutely love this first chapter, it really seems like it's going to be a thriller. I can't wait to see what happens to that lock box and those poisons, it should be super interesting.

Gohan seems subdued in this so far, and there's also the fact that Master Roshi as a lawyer is super interesting. I wonder how much of the seemingly shady activities Goku was involved in - assuming he didn't legally have possession of that arsenic and cyanide - Roshi knew of. Any of it?

Gohan having full power of his estate is something that is cool since he can explore the entire mansion for clues. Maybe Goku WANTS Goku to find this stuff and continue whatever he was doing?

What about Gohan's mother? Where is she? Who was that woman crying her tears out who Roshi comforted? Is that Chi Chi?

Excellent first chapter.
ShinyShiza chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
ChiChi comes into play, now! I love the suspenseful ending, as it seems so happy!
nancy103 chapter 27 . 7/3/2013
This was a truly exciting and fun story! Great job by everyone! Looking forward to the sequel!
KimiruMai chapter 27 . 7/3/2013
A perdect ending to an amazing story. I absolutely loved it.

Perhaps I've forgotten, since I've read quite a lot in the last month or so, but what happened to Videl? Did she and Gohan ever meet again?
KimiruMai chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
Firstly, NOOOOOOOOO. WHY YOU KILL VEGETA T_T Of course he would be the one to kill Kaka. Le sigh.

Secondly, WHUT. Frieza shows up for two seconds and he's dead?! Whut? You are killing everybody, dearie. Who else is there?!
ShinyShiza chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
Jesus Christ! That was a kickass ending to the chapter! This story was amazing all the way from the start!
KimiruMai chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Oh God, Gohan's getting his ass kicked. Not surprised, actually. Bout time Tien got those files though! But I'm confused now...Roshi's in on all of it too? Is anybody trustworthy in this story? XD
nancy103 chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
Fantastic chapter! The fight scenes were great, the entrance of Agent Prince was giddily fun, and the acceptance Gohan seems to have of his powers/skills is a bit unnerving. However, what is with keeping the car locked or unlocked? And will we get what we need to know from Agent Prince? Great story!
ShinyShiza chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
VEGGIE'S HERE! VEGGIE'S HERE!
KimiruMai chapter 24 . 5/19/2013
OH MY GOD SQUEEEEEE YOU NAMED HIM AGENT PRINCE!
Ahem. Well now...I'm right pleased.

This story sucks me in deeper with every new chapter posted. I can't wait to see if a battle ensues between the two...but I'm wondering if Gohan's raw but uncontrollable talent can match Vegeta's deliberateness and experience. He seems rather...well versed in his line of work. Update soon!
Phoenix chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
I enjoy reading this story. Had to read it all on my phone though.
nancy103 chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
Another great chapter! This is a very well thought out a/u story. I like the twists, the character interactions and the fact that even the good guys have some bad in them. Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
This was an interesting turn of events, and I love it all!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »