Reviews for The Z Identity
ShinyShiza chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
ChiChi comes into play, now! I love the suspenseful ending, as it seems so happy!
nancy103 chapter 27 . 7/3/2013
This was a truly exciting and fun story! Great job by everyone! Looking forward to the sequel!
KimiruMai chapter 27 . 7/3/2013
A perdect ending to an amazing story. I absolutely loved it.

Perhaps I've forgotten, since I've read quite a lot in the last month or so, but what happened to Videl? Did she and Gohan ever meet again?
KimiruMai chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
Firstly, NOOOOOOOOO. WHY YOU KILL VEGETA T_T Of course he would be the one to kill Kaka. Le sigh.

Secondly, WHUT. Frieza shows up for two seconds and he's dead?! Whut? You are killing everybody, dearie. Who else is there?!
ShinyShiza chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
Jesus Christ! That was a kickass ending to the chapter! This story was amazing all the way from the start!
KimiruMai chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Oh God, Gohan's getting his ass kicked. Not surprised, actually. Bout time Tien got those files though! But I'm confused now...Roshi's in on all of it too? Is anybody trustworthy in this story? XD
nancy103 chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
Fantastic chapter! The fight scenes were great, the entrance of Agent Prince was giddily fun, and the acceptance Gohan seems to have of his powers/skills is a bit unnerving. However, what is with keeping the car locked or unlocked? And will we get what we need to know from Agent Prince? Great story!
ShinyShiza chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
KimiruMai chapter 24 . 5/19/2013
Ahem. Well now...I'm right pleased.

This story sucks me in deeper with every new chapter posted. I can't wait to see if a battle ensues between the two...but I'm wondering if Gohan's raw but uncontrollable talent can match Vegeta's deliberateness and experience. He seems rather...well versed in his line of work. Update soon!
Phoenix chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
I enjoy reading this story. Had to read it all on my phone though.
nancy103 chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
Another great chapter! This is a very well thought out a/u story. I like the twists, the character interactions and the fact that even the good guys have some bad in them. Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
This was an interesting turn of events, and I love it all!
KimiruMai chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
This story is absolutely fabuuuloooouuuuusssss.
Gohan sure knows what he's doing. Well trained, he is. LOL, poor Krillin XD He always gets the short end of the stick in bad situations.
Qaint chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
I will be honest. I don't feel that this will be a nice review.
This fic is a great read. It is very compelling and that hook with the poisons at the first chapter really drew me in from the start because 'why would Goku have poisons'. Since then, the plot has been paced very well and I've loved the mystery in it. It's all very fresh.
But I quickly realized, that it was never really Goku at all and there's now any number of reasons why he'd have those poisons, since if Goten is this kind of guy, which I suspected but wasn't really certain (my first guess was that he was an undercover cop), then everyone has changed. This Gohan could just as well be any guy and that saddened me as I might as well replace every name with Steve or Bob, because they share few or none of the experiences, connections and traits with their canon selves in this AU and it breaks the immersion for me every time. The characters have nice parallels to their canon counterparts but this is an original story with believably original characters, which is anathema to me.
I feel a bit ashamed half the time while reading this, because despite it being really good and interesting. I don't feel like I'm reading DBZ fanfiction. As if this uses the popularity of DBZ as a stepping stone for a greater traffic count, which makes me feel as though I am endorsing that. I am glad that I found this one, which I wouldn't if it hadn't been posted like this. But it feels wrong.
I don't even know anymore. As you might have noticed, I don't read AU often.
I am sorry for unloading all this on you, as I'm not blaming you for any wrongdoing, but I needed to say it. I will still be reading, as I enjoy it. But it is with mixed feelings.
Jfmam chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
Another enjoyable chapter.
Good to see more of Gohan's training. I wonder if we'll see any more or not.
Good to see this team-up as well.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »