Reviews for The Z Identity
ShireWulf chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
This was almost touching...
Jfmam chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed your reimagining of Gohan's kidnapping. The reader, and Gohan himself especially, have certainly learnt a lot in this chapter.
I look forward to the next chapter.
Dbzlover500 chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
Wow...absolutely amazing.
nancy103 chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Enter Vegeta! Great chapter with lots of information!
KimiruMai chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
YES! VEGETA ARRIVES! YES YES YES! *Happy dance* OMG that just made my freaking day. I was just wondering when he was going to show up! I hope he doesn't die as quickly as the others. Ohh, this is getting good!
ShinyShiza chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Awesome! I knew it! Gohan's hidden powers! Knew it! Knew it! Knew it!
Jfmam chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Great chapter. More is revealed, with plenty of questions still to be answered.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jfmam chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
Wow, what a chapter. So there was something suspicious about Videl, but do we know the whole truth about her yet, or is she still holding things back. I have to feel sorry for Gohan; all this stuff he has to go through.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
KimiruMai chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
Holy shit. Well, that explains a lot. Goku, what the fuck were you up to?!
Dr. Blue22 chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
This chapter gave me goosebumps
chaos267 chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
ooohhh shadowmajin keep up the great writing i love your stories and this is one of your best to date keep it up each chapter keeps getting more entertaining
ShinyShiza chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
AWESOME! Is "FATHER" Hercule?! Is project dormancy Gohan's childhood rage?!
KimiruMai chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
SO COOL! Videl sure can act! I knew something seemed slightly off but i never pegged her for an assassin! Fantastic!
chaos267 chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Hmmm cool now it turns out Videl is an assassin very nice now to find out what the hell project dormacy is
Jfmam chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
The last couple of chapters have been great. This chapter in particular has left us with a few hints to think about, and quite an event to work through. I hope Tien survives.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »