Reviews for Catalyst in the Partnership
Sylvia Hill chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Booth by the end of the episode about the bear in Wash. state. Bones by the end of the episode about the little beauty princesses.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Enjoy the author's notes as much as the story itself. Thanks:-)
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
I believe that booth was in love with her early, definitely first season. I believe that bones was still struggling with understanding how she felt. I think it took her longer, perhaps post gravedigger?
yankeepillows chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
I hope you update soon bc this is one of the best Bones stories I've read
razztaztic chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Once again, I just want to run back and rewatch both of these episodes.

I also need to learn to pay a hell of a lot more attention. I learn so much when I read your stories in conjunction with the episodes.
MEE110301 chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
I enjoy the balance of accurate science with well written fiction in all of your stories. I just re-read this story recently. I'll admit that this one is my favorite and I can't wait to read the final few updates. I know that you're posting updates to this one more sporadically than some of your others, but I just wanted to let you know that you still have readers who are looking forward to reading new chapters.
C-bones chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
I think everyone who thinks Brennan changed too much for Booth should read this chapter. It was a little more subtle the ways in which Booth changed for Brennan.
luvthembones chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Another great chapter. I don't want it to end!
luvthembones chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
I believe I spoke too soon. IN my earlier comments. This does fit with Cam's very practical no nonsense manner. And her long abiding friendship with Seeley. I do think she is a bit more in love with him than she is showing, but she knows he doesn't love her in that forever kind of way. I just love your writing!
luvthembones chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
For the first time I disagree (a bit) with where you have taken the characters. I don't think for Booth it was quite so conscious yet. He was very close to Brennan, but he worked very hard at sublimating the physical attraction. Maybe he knew on a deep level that that would destroy what was still being built between them before it could be completed. I think he first turned to Rebecca and then to Cam to release all that pent up frustration with people he genuinely cared about and had great chemistry with. I just don't think he ever really compared the two in sexual terms. There were lovers, friends and then there was Bones. Her own category all by herself. I also think that Bones really showed how much she had come to rely on Booth when she swallowed her pride and submitted to Cam's authority. I believe she knew that she was the lab. That Cam was the administrator of HER lab. If she wanted Cam fired, she could have gone to the Board and Cam would have been gone. But she respected Booth's opinion of what Cam offered the lab, of how she could make it better. And she deferred to him, his respect for Cam, and gave her a chance.
luvthembones chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
I think they were deeply connected by the end of that first year. They spent the year circling each other finding different spots they connected with and binding each other more closely to the other with each strand forged between them. To ask if they loved each other, in the romantic sense, I think limits the experience. There are spiritual levels (understanding each others purpose, motivations, passion), soul levels (understanding each others real self - the hurts, the hopes, the shame, the dreams we carry inside but rarely share) and then the physical levels. The physical is the least of the group, but the one that most closely reflects the depth and quality of the other connections. These two are melding together by learning each other as well as they know themselves. With compassion, understanding and respect. They are finding healing in each other. The knowledge that neither is alone any longer. That translates into physical love later. The last stage beyond the love is pure joy. To me joy is love fully realized. The activity of love in our heart and soul is joy. That is where their story has gone and is returning to. Love it!
luvthembones chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
You are simply amazing. You are able to put into words the real magic that they create together as a couple. What they bring out in each other, what they mean to each other. No one gets it on as deep a level as you seem to. You said it best in the Gordon Gordon chapter. "she has a wounded heart with a noble soul and he has a wounded soul with a noble heart." That they are able to heal each others profound wounds and then allow the other to find strength and joy is the best expression I have ever come across for what we really all hope to find in each other in this world. But I am rambling. And yes, the writing was fantastic and purposeful in the first two seasons. Then they started to wander a bit as they realized they would have more seasons to fill. Still, they have created something I will continue to think about and enjoy the rest of my life. Reading stories like yours, I know I am not alone in that feeling.
Cypress16 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013

So insightful... bits and pieces pulled together to develop a consistant indepth analysis of Booth's character background. Amazing, as usual...

I'd really like to see your take on the season finale...

Phosphorescent chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Another incredible chapter from you! I really like your take on Booth's character; it's unique, interesting, and works nicely with what we know of him from canon.

No worries on the length of time in between updates. We all have real lives and can understand.
NatesMama chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Excellent chapter. :) I do have to disagree with your premise that Booth was not a gambler, because he says specifically in Woman in the Sand that craps was his game. He even describes going into the Desert Inn and winning $10 grand. I suppose he may have stopped that kind of game later on but at his core he's a gambler. All gamblers have a game, but they do dabble, like Booth with the pool game. Believe me, I come from a long line of degenerate gamblers. :)

Seriously though, I do love how you delve into and expand each chapter's story line and give us the real meat and potatoes of their relationship. It's wonderful to read. Thanks.