Reviews for distance only grows so don't be long
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
love.
MC chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Great story, would love a sequel...
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
This was so fantastic and perfect and amazing. Donna is the best, and you captured her perfectly. This was such a wonderful mix of melancholy and sweet. Please write some more Suits stories!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
This is all kinds of wonderful and I love you for writing it.
Blair417 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
So cute! And rather believable too. I really enjoyed that. :)
Liv Marie chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wonderful! Truly wonderful. I've enjoyed every minute and you have Donna's voice pitch-perfect! I hope you write more about these two!
LivinNMyWorld chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Mmm I kinda love your Donna. A lot. Your characterization for both her and Harvey are awesome. Plain awesome. They're both just so real, and so appropriate for where they're at in life. I love the little descriptive tidbits you give for the settings, their appearances, etc. They really set the scenes so perfectly. The little creative details with their habits and background are entertaining as well. Just an excellent job overall!
yaba chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Umm more please?! What a great two parter. I really liked getting Donnas perspective on the what she did before she was hired back. Loved this and would love more!

Yana
Reader1701 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Yea, another great chapter. It sounds as if this may be the end of this story, but I would LOVE! to see this one continued, even if it is "off book." Thank you for such a great adventure!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I absolutely adored this. And the last scene had me grinning like an idiot. You have Donna's and Harvey's voices down so well. I could just picture this conversation in the end.
gwassh0ppa chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
God this makes me angry at Harvey again. He has a habit of letting her walk away. One of these days, she's not going to come back.
But hey, it's Harvey. He's special. This rocked. Great work!
JFJD chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Reader1701 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Only the first chapter in and it's already on my favorites list. Eagerly awaiting to see what happens next. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Ohhhh, I'm loving this!
Nessakitty821 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Love all your references to NY. The Duane Reade with the bar, Murray Hill being far away from everything, haha - really enjoyed reading those little touches.

Really enjoy the text messages too - so Harvey/Donna.

Hope you write more soon!