Reviews for A Whole New World (With You)
Padfoot9901 chapter 20 . 12/31/2017
What happened to Holly? Are Quinn and Santana still friends?
Padfoot9901 chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
How did Santana recover from the bullet wound so quickly and wouldn't she have to take the bullet out? Also, isn't Santana suspicious on how Quinn got her phone number?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2017
Awesome from beginning to end, thank you!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 18 . 9/16/2017
Holy shaitz totally one of my all time favorite. My Brittana baby ahhh. Been reading this for second or third already yeahhh
Guest chapter 20 . 5/13/2016
Sequel sequel sequel please soon
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
Amazing
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
A-fucking-mazing.
Whitney chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
Your story is like really really really really awsome!
CompleteGeek53 chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
I'm getting just a bit of a Spider-Man vibe with a little mixture of superman and to be honest I'm really loving it.
ChiquitaCheca chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
I just got to this story and I'm loving it so far. Although it's weird that broken ribs took 'a while' to heal and the bullet wound seemed to disappear instantly. :) Still, loving the story ;)
smartass26 chapter 20 . 1/13/2015
I love this story. I am so glad I found this. Its a story I will read over and over again. I hope there is a sequel. It wld be great to see the proposal and them having kids with super powers. It wld be hilarious with them managing the kids powers, and the reunification of George, Anthony and the others. Super story from a super writer.
F3nd3rB3nd3r chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
just read the story for like the sixth time. cx it's a good one I definitely won't mind a sequel ;). if not that's cool just keep up the good work. love you and you amazing stories 3

fender
Guest chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
Awwww usually I don't read things with superheroes etc but I really loved this! Amazin one so cute!
southerncomfortzone chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
Did you make a sequel for this? That was awesome!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY. I think it would be great if you have a sequel when they have kids struggling to adapt to powers