Reviews for A Whole New World (With You)
Whitney chapter 20 . 4/18
Your story is like really really really really awsome!
CompleteGeek53 chapter 9 . 4/12
I'm getting just a bit of a Spider-Man vibe with a little mixture of superman and to be honest I'm really loving it.
ChiquitaCheca chapter 6 . 3/20
I just got to this story and I'm loving it so far. Although it's weird that broken ribs took 'a while' to heal and the bullet wound seemed to disappear instantly. :) Still, loving the story ;)
smartass26 chapter 20 . 1/13
I love this story. I am so glad I found this. Its a story I will read over and over again. I hope there is a sequel. It wld be great to see the proposal and them having kids with super powers. It wld be hilarious with them managing the kids powers, and the reunification of George, Anthony and the others. Super story from a super writer.
F3nd3rB3nd3r chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
just read the story for like the sixth time. cx it's a good one I definitely won't mind a sequel ;). if not that's cool just keep up the good work. love you and you amazing stories 3

Guest chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
Awwww usually I don't read things with superheroes etc but I really loved this! Amazin one so cute!
southerncomfortzone chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
Did you make a sequel for this? That was awesome!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY. I think it would be great if you have a sequel when they have kids struggling to adapt to powers
Guest chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
this reminds me of the incredibles
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
Loved the story
bambammonkeysam chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
great story!
gleekyfreeky chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Thank you thank you thank you for writing this fic. I'm so glad I stumbled onto it now, when it's completed. You're one of the few fics that have inspired me to try my hand at writing and that's saying something! I'm doing a super hero fic mashed up with an army glee fic. Two of my favourite genres. But one thing I will never be able to do is a g!p one because there's no way I could ever write the way you do. Stellar job.
Lane chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
I love this! It was amazing. One minute your mad the next your laughing or fangirling. It's just too good. Super hero Santana is the shit and this story was da bomb! I hope you write more stories like this one. Maybe some super natural ones too. Anyway you are super talented and I loved it.
Being A Wall Flower Rocks chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
Awesome fic! Really interesting and extremely entertaining. And I think that you kinda owe it to the world after doing such a great fic to write a sequel. I REALLY hope that you do.