Reviews for A Time To Love
supercode chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I liked your story a lot. That being said, I don't think your idea of the Director being this year's fool really works. She wasn't in the cabin when the group "choose their own deaths" (as that one guy in the control room put it), so neither she, nor any of the people who died in the facility "counted" toward the sacrifice total (these pagan "gods" and their strict adherence to ritual is confusing, I swear). However, the story could still work (maybe) if we go under the assumption that the Director was a surviving "fool" from years past (it never is specified what the facility people do to the survivors), and the "gods" just shrugged and said "close enough" when she was finally killed near the end, since part of one set could, theoretically go with part of another set if that was the case. I'm not really sure. But I still hope you continue the story. It isn't outside the realm of possibility that all the monsters killed each other when there were no humans left to hunt on the surface...
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Not too shabby.
Leopardpath15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
You should continue it on how they got out-and I love the story! It's one of the best!
tdfp chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Write more for cabin in the woods
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Please continue it!
Vicious Dice chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I really enjoyed this little story... Thanks for writing...
Autumn Skies chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I really, really enjoyed this story. By the time the film ended I was disappointed that Dana and Marty didn't get together.

And yes - please continue the story. :D
mikichan chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
aaahhhHHHHH This was such a good story ; o ; I agree, I was expecting Marty and Dana to get together during the movie and when they didn't I was like FRICK YOU JOSS WHEDON :'''''(

nO YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IT AHHH I MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS /CRIES LOUDLY
nOtJust.a.FRIJOLERA chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Continue it! Pleeeeaaasssee! It was such a Good story by the way :)
ScarletBreezes chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Hey nice story, but yea I just finished watching the Cabin in the Woods and I felt the same way. I felt like Marty and Dana should have gotten together. I was also wondering why, when they killed the lady, it couldn't be considered a sacrifice or all the other deaths going on upstairs. But yea, I loved this couple and I liked your story. You're a good writer!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I found your idea of why the gods were stopped interesting.