Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux: The Search
Jamelia098 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
loved it hope you right more!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Aww, I love the way you write these two
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I liked it! It's interesting to see more of Severus's perspective for a change. :-)
SeverusHermione chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love this! I just finished PTL and it is very nice to find another story set in this AU. You are a terrific writer!
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I could easily imagine the library lady flirting with poor Severus... He's such a sweet man.
Judith Shakespeare chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Soo sweet. I love that your extra one-shots enable us to experience the story from Severus' perspective occasionally! Masterfully written, as always. Thanks for the read!
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh no wonder he was upset when she didn’t immediately like the gift. If he felt he owed her and that was his way of making things up for good and make her feel better, and then when she didn’t know how to react he would immediately jump to the worst conclusions. Poor Severus :(

Ooooh Hogwarts archives. I think I’d like to go and live in that room, thanks. :P And he would censor his records. Oh Severus.

I wish the books had gone into more detail about stuff like the records room. I know they have magic and stuff to do things like sorting paper but you still need people to keep track of things for situations like this, I think.

I wished when reading PTL that we could see the scene where Severus tells the prefects they can trust Hermione. That was fun XD

Do we ever get told why long-distance apparation is such a problem? It seems awfully inconvenient to have to hop all around the globe just to get to one place. Of course your pride won’t let you take a portkey. *glares* I’m interested in the idea of international travel being arranged, with destinations for people to apparate to and stuff. It’s too bad that Harry and gang were always running around without paying attention to the law (also who is dumb enough to hide all of the Horcruxes in the same country? Argh.) because I would have liked to see some of this in the books. I wonder how far floo powder goes?

Severus’ accent is a gift from above. Enough said.

Okay one thing that I really like about your writing is how sometimes Muggle methods really do work better. Like covering the snake bites with a scarf instead of magically concealing them. For some reason I really dislike when magic just gets used all day, all the time, and anything else just gets totally discounted. Magic still can’t do everything.
I should not find Severus trying to work a computer as cute as I do.

I really liked this story. Of course I love reading anything about Severus but getting to see his thoughts and what exactly went into finding her parents is really interesting and helps me understand him more.
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
mmm,nice :)
Caraline Fisher chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That's so cute and sweet I love it. By the way in case you haven't noticed you I haven't reviewed anything of yours in a while. Sorry but he's crawling now and he's hard to keep up with. But really this was a wonderful one shot.
Undomiel753 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
PTL is one of my favorite stories and I love every new bit I get to read. Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Very nice! I love re-visiting PTL again :).

To the Guest who commented that Hermione seems to be fault-less in your stories, I disagree. Her temper is a noticeable flaw, as is her tendency to sometimes lash out in the heat of the moment. I'm thinking specifically of the chapter where she accuses Severus of convincing the Slytherins to take her course and gets angry before giving him the chance to explain. None of us are perfect for sure :).
Dentelle chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very nice addition to PTL. I always like to see chapters from his pov, all his self-doubt and worries about potentially screwing things up. It is nice to see him get some relief on that score again and again, slowly learning to trust. And accept that Hermione will find him sweet. Very well done.
beaweasley2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I really like some of the ideas you've worked out as well. The Archive under the Headmaster's tower is brill (May have to steal that, lol) abd I really admired your detail in the Apparition sites, er, sorry, stations. Another Brill idea. As always, seeing this same scene from his perspective is wonderful. YOu really show a remorseful, needy and haunted man, hoping to do a good deed, and then worrying that he f-ked it up. Poor guy. Great writing.
fizzgigger chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
oh how lovely! Showing Severus' POV gives another rich depth and layer to PTL and I think it complements it nicely. In fact, I'd like to go back and reread ch. 19 of PTL along with this missing scene into it.

Your details on the archives and the Apparition stations were a lot of fun. They are the type of details that make your story so much the richer.
ann may chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I always thought it was very nice of him to find her one-shot.