Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux: The Search
Edo13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Ah, I enjoyed this, Loten! It was fun to revisit this story, even briefly.

Also, and perhaps a bit arrogantly, I felt I was part of this one in a tiny way as I shared with you awhile back how much we Americans adore British accents. Though you did tell me that was something you were already aware of! Also, we both agreed how much we love Mr. Rickman's voice in particular. ;) I enjoyed the wink to that here, as well.

Hope all is going wonderfully for you! All the best and can't wait for more! :D
Juliet chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Loved this! Always like a further glimpse into Severus' mind. Can't wait for No.3 of 7 - and the new story, of course!
keelhaulrose chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was a very nice addition to PTL, and I'm glad it's a separate posting than the main story, because it really isn't necessary to the story, but it complements it nicely. At least, I think I'm making sense.
Thanks for writing this, and I look forward to more from you in the future.
Kay Nastalia chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
My darling, dear Loten. I love this! I love the sides of Severus you show in this story and I love this little snippet. It always gets me how in character you can write him. I also love the big about Slytherins and trust: it makes love the subtly of the house of snakes even more. Great insight and wonderful story. :)
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
awwww poor Severus, always so insecure. i do love reading these little additional oneshots, it's always fun to see the little adventure we never heard about the first time 'round
Mystical G Panther chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I really liked it! :)
MerryLore chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Very nice :D
RCLaurent chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
As much as I adored Chasing the Sun, I think I loved Post Tenebras, Lux even more. I love that you're still adding to it and exploring the Severus and Hermione from that story. I think what I really respond to in it is that Hermione is an adult, closer to the age she would actually be in present day, which makes it that much more interesting and believable for me somehow. Thanks for being willing to go there with that story again. Honestly, I could read the whole thing again from Severus' point of view and would be just as enthralled with it.
Cyberrat chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Yaaay new one shot! I have to admit that this wasn't a part of the Story that needed more in-depth discussion, but it was nice to know nonetheless :D especially the technicalities were interesting and -of course- my little personal fetish with Severus' voice was fed, so I'm a happy camper xD gogogo! You rock
Explopyro chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I will never say no to more of PTL from Severus' POV.
ashling92 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I enjoyed this addition to PTL very much. Thank you. Actually I have to thank Amarti, too, for giving you this promt as I was wishing for this missing scenes as well.
woodshark chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Very well done. One of things in that story I wondered about as well. Thank you Amarti.

The only other story that has kept going through my mind from PTL, is from your epilogue. Hermione muses on how hard it was for Severus when her friends children came, especially Harry and Ginny's. There is a rerfernce to them having a rather large blow out that almost resulted in a break-up. Hermione makes a comment about how far they had come and Severus responds with a quip "when my temper hasn't gottne the best of me" of something like that. It always made me wonder what the hell happened that could have put him over the edge that much. He clearly loves Hermione with all his heart and soul and it almost sounds as if he walked away, but she, being the saint she is, took him back.

Anyhow...just one of my random thoughts...maybe someday I'll be a winner! Thanks
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
A nice addition to Post Tenebras Lux and a good look in Severus' head at the time he was searching for Hermione's parents. As always an excellent piece of work, showing how much Severus cares for Hermione while still making sure he remains in character.
LittleBabyDamien chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I also like the interaction with the library staff, and how it confuses him!
mummsy chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Brilliant as always. The reference to him blacking out his own file - yes he would, wouldn't he. This chapter is a great bit of background to go with the main story. thank you
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »