Reviews for Walking on Thin Ice
Rainbow chapter 3 . 4/6
I think this story is awesome please write another King Lot story please!
Aradia la fata chapter 21 . 6/9/2013
Love it! Ava is so lovely... And I like how patient Brant is able to be.
Aradia la fata chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Wow, finally I could read this! Very very good! So they finally admitted their feelings! The kisses were fine, don't worry about that... writers have a nice imagination! :)
Aradia la fata chapter 19 . 4/20/2013
Aaaaaaawwww! I love it! Morgan in love(and finally realising it) is something nice to think about. I just used to see her character with a man for an alliance or simply for lust. Maybe love will make something different to her poor heart!
Please update soon!
Aradia la fata chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
I like Camelot version of Merlin. And I specially like the scenes between Morgan and him. This one was very in character, I've really appreciated it. And wow! Merlin was the one who planned the murder of Morgan's mother! Shocking! :)
micheska chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
GOD! It was worthy to wait! :D I have got a goose-flesh, Im so so so much looking for the next chapter. I dont know how will I fall asleep tonight, Im just so exiting :D

And that Merlin's sad question: 'What have you done to yourself, Morgan?' made me wanted to cry. (I can imagine the scene so clearly with Eva and Joseph)

Lord Brant seems to me like some hero-knight of lady Morgan ;P
Aradia la fata chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
Oh, I can't believe Morgan felt nice enough with Brant to tell the man about her mother and ask him to call her by her name! I'd thought three things:
1- I do like Brant. A lot.
2- clearly, so does Morgan.
3- I'm still not sure if she can trust him like that. I mean, what if Lot had somehow sent the man just to control his wife? Oo
Great chapter, can't wait for more! :)
Aradia la fata chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Oh it seems we have a lot of changes here! Haha I can't imagine Morgan as a mother! Curious to see what she'll do. Love it!
micheska chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
finally! :D :D I coludnt wait to know Morgans reaction and now, I cant wait to find out what will King lot think about this all :)
micheska chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
Oh my God! Would you believe that (it was, I think a week ago) I was wondering about what would happen if Morgan gets pregnant?! The story totally takes me!
Aradia la fata chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
Haha! I loved it! I'm so curious to see what comes next! And thanks for the mention again.
Aradia la fata chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Thanks for the mention! :)
That lord Brant makes me curious about his real intentions. I'm not sure if I'd trust him if I was in Morgan's shoes... Anyway, I liked their dialogues. Please update soon!
micheska chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
oh, yes! :D Im so happy hes finally here and I cant wait to know what is the relationship between Morgan and this lord Brant going to be.
And how will King Lot react when he meets him! Please update soon!
Aradia la fata chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Great! I loved Morgan telling us about the reason why she hadn't allowed Lord Brant calling her by her name. It sounded so... Morgan! But i bet he'll start calling her like that soon...
Aradia la fata chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Hey, I have just read your story and I'd like to tell you I enjoyed it a lot! Morgan is probably my favourite character ever, not only in Camelot (why on earth have they canceled it?), but in Arthurian legends in general.
Seriously, you've been doing a great job, I hope Morgan manages to take the crown. And I'm very curious to meet this Lord Brant. Please, update soon. :)