Reviews for Really Shinra?
Mattychan69 chapter 1 . 11/6
Wow. I loved that last sentence "'So... do you want to go another round?'" I don't know why, but I laughed a lot at this. And yes, it desserves a sequel. LOVED IT!
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Nice story! :D
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Yay! Bondage smex! SEQUEL
Twisteria Lullubee chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Cute! I'm glad you didn't make Shizuo a rapist, he really isn't so bad.
Rai Rai Blue chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
You have grown so much as a writer! I remember this to be a paragraph before. You did really well in the emotion of it all and I think you kept to the characters too. I LOVE Baccano and I'm sad that its not a very popular anime. Plus come on, I nearly died when I saw Issac and Marie in Durarara. Of course they would be there and in the dollars. I follow these reviewers (Gigguk and GRArkada) that love this anime as well and are trying to push it. I do hope there is a sequel and I hope you have more stories to share. Till next time.
Lil' P 101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Snort. That was awesome.
Arukea chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
/ that was awesome
XDarkLoveX chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was one hell of a smut all right .-. just add a lil more detail, and put the emotion nd feelings between them, it was vague, and it was good but it just needs work. But it was pretty good
shinra bitch chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Please write more ,more wip and spanking scenes would be nice hmmm and more torture for the cute little flea please for me
Bunny-Fwuffy-Ears chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
My advice:
Space out your sentences (no like reading thick paragraphs)
You should add the cute sign at the end of a moan to make it look sexier XD
You should describe it more specificly

Other than that it is incredibly sexy OuO
You should write more Shizaya bondage!
Shizu-chan-ForIzaOnly chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
i like this alot. :) keep at it and would love to read more stories from you.
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It was good, but if I can make a suggestion, space the text out, because it isn't very pleasant to read large slabs of text like this.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 10/27/2012