Reviews for HELL HATH NO FURY
mb64 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh, such a fun and lighthearted spn story!

Very enjoyable.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love this story set in some happier universe that they all deserved to live in.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Loved it. it was great to see everyone again and Sammy truly deserves his double dose of loving in the back seat. Those two girls sure have good taste!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
OH MY GOODNESS. If you'd have told me to imagine a story where all these characters were involved, I couldn't have thought of anything more awesome than that! I sniggered my way through it - from the first incredulous glance at all the names to the hot happy end :-)

This was the best bar fight I've ever read, and I loved your writing style, so in tune with the tough ladies gathered there. Poor men, they never had a chance.
"The bartender, a young man of no more than 21, clearly not experienced with menopausal death threats, blanched, put the bottle down carefully in front of Ellen, and fled to the other end of the bar." LOL!

Most imaginative, very in character for the women (not so much for Sam, but I loved him being the yummy filling in this incredible sandwich relationship ;-) and really thrilling. Ah, Jody would've been such a great woman for Bobby. Oh, and if I were that pack of werewolves, I'd cross the border and vanish into thin air asap.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
He he.. LOL.. I liked it! This was cute and fluffy and Sam has TWO girls *wiggles eyebrows* good for him! BUT where's Adam and Kate Milligan? Non existent cause Mary never died? And Cas, he should get to kill a werewolf to! It's not the "whole gang" unless it's the "WHOLE GANG"! LOL! ANYWAY ... I LOVED IT!
Ainaof chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Love it! Could not stop laughing the whole way through. Great way to smile after a long day!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Sooo funny, the gals keeping the male hunters in line.