Reviews for Apology Oneshots
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
*face palm*(i think im going to bruse)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
*face palm*
ILOVEBRACKENFUR chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
Write more. I got a little confused about the chapter order.
OakeX chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Looks like I'm a little late to the party. Well anyway, great oneshots, as to be expected. Surprisingly enough, my favourite was, in fact, not a Puck and Sabrina one, but that one with Mordred and Morgan. That was cool I liked that one. Nothing else to say really, except I was surprised at how much negative backlash your first chapter got. I mean, I know it's a strange pairing and all but really guys? It wasn't badly written. Anyway, nicely done, oh that second chapter was also very good.
SilverBlade chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Lol I love it! It's so cute! Why Sabrina fell in love with Oog is my question though. I mean seriously? But you did a good job writing this!
Dude. My name is never ever chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA cute... Okay. That (-) was just weird. Why did I do that? But the story was cute, and I likes the part where Puck was like "You mean it?" And she's like "No." :D
Dude. My name is never ever chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Oh... My... Wow. That was actully really good! You (kind of) made this work! The ending paragraph made me laugh for some weird reason too. :) Sorry, short and kind of awful review, but I am really excited to read the next one.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
What the aaaaahhhhj
red719 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!? THIS IS MADNESS!
Lokidaughter13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Who ever requested this is a sick person!
lalaland12343 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Ahhh! Much better! Thank you for the Puckabrina, and for not making them kiss at the end in a total OCC moment! Too many people do that.
Bye!
lalaland12343 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
NO! This went against every single thingI have every though of! NOOOOO! What about Puck and 'Brina! I might cry... but first kill Oog! Evil grin! Mwahahahhaha! Besides that, it was constructed well and made no sense at all-which was kind of funny but made for a strange story.
I don't knowif I can willingly look at the next one- I'm too scared!
Bye,
lalaland12343
SGHPDWFan chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Anonymous123 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
I think you should do one after the second epilogue when Puck comes home and tells Alison about her wings.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 9 . 6/18/2013