Reviews for The Past, The Future, and The Present
robituputup chapter 18 . 6/13
Great fic! It could have had a bit of lemons :P but nevertheless it's lovely. Thank you!
Mrs O S chapter 18 . 11/4/2016
It was a very nice story.
Original!
Good story, thanks
isara-love chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
Wonderful chapter
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
I loved this story! I enjoy a good time-turned story, and the fact that it is about Severus with Hermione, makes it even better. Nicely done and thank you for taking the time to share this story
GoodGodHenry chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Loving this tale. Hating on Dumbledore, manipulative old coot.
Nachtwens chapter 18 . 1/26/2016
So there is a young version of herself going to hogwarts, but since the original future i gone, she will not travel to the past... Are there going to be two hermione's from now on? I read a story once, where she travelled back and her young self lost her magical power because that could not exist together. I can imagine that if hermione travelled back to before she was born and the timeline was altered, she will not be born again... But now she travelled back to a time where she already existed. Time-travel makes my head hurt :)
Wonderfull story either way!
Nachtwens chapter 17 . 1/26/2016
Nice! Original! On to the epilogue :)
Nachtwens chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
Another twist, just when severus his life seemed normal... Poor him
Nachtwens chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
An emotional ride now. Finally they're adressing the issues between them
Nachtwens chapter 11 . 1/25/2016
Not too slow, good pace. So dumbledore has been stupid in this timeline as well... Was to be expected. I hope they find a cure. It's like hermione said: i don't trust him, but i don't hate him.
I thought the sword of griffyndor could only destroy horcruxes because it was laced with basilisk venom? And Harry accidently found that a basilisk fang killed the diary. And how else would dumbledore know how to destroy a horcrux? It's not like there are many books on the subject...
And they should tell dumbledore about the basilisk. Even if it would just help hagrid somehow.
Nachtwens chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
Hermione in action, always nice. They're already a family and they haven't even noticed it yet :)
Nachtwens chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
Dead! Seriously! That was some serious messing with the timeline then ... Rule number one of time-traveling :p Anyway, she has no choice but to go back once more and try to fix things this time ...