Reviews for The Past, The Future, and The Present
Cooties are only an American/Canadian phenomenon - here in the UK we have something similar but it's called lurgi or lurgy.
So, Tonks has had Severus as a professor, which means that it must be at least fall of 1984 when Hermione went back in time, as Tonks only joined Hogwarts in the fall of 1984. But you described Harry Potter as a toddler when Hermione went back in time, which means that he could only be at maximum three years old - which means that it could only be at the latest spring of 1983 when she went back in time, as Harry was born in the summer of 1980. Could you fix this discrepancy in the story?
J.J.88 chapter 19 . 2/27
I really love your writing and have read this as well as Come Back to Me more than twice. The way you drive your story is very interesting and fresh. I love your stories a lot. Thank you for taking your time and writing these wonderful stories.
robituputup chapter 18 . 6/13/2017
Great fic! It could have had a bit of lemons :P but nevertheless it's lovely. Thank you!
Mrs O S chapter 18 . 11/4/2016
It was a very nice story.
Thank you from France!
Good story, thanks
isara-love chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
Wonderful chapter
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
I loved this story! I enjoy a good time-turned story, and the fact that it is about Severus with Hermione, makes it even better. Nicely done and thank you for taking the time to share this story
GoodGodHenry chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Loving this tale. Hating on Dumbledore, manipulative old coot.
Nachtwens chapter 18 . 1/26/2016
So there is a young version of herself going to hogwarts, but since the original future i gone, she will not travel to the past... Are there going to be two hermione's from now on? I read a story once, where she travelled back and her young self lost her magical power because that could not exist together. I can imagine that if hermione travelled back to before she was born and the timeline was altered, she will not be born again... But now she travelled back to a time where she already existed. Time-travel makes my head hurt :)
Wonderfull story either way!
Nachtwens chapter 17 . 1/26/2016
Nice! Original! On to the epilogue :)
Nachtwens chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
Another twist, just when severus his life seemed normal... Poor him
Nachtwens chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
An emotional ride now. Finally they're adressing the issues between them