Reviews for The Past, The Future, and The Present
Melissa72 chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
Looking forward to the explanation of the whole potion, resurrection stone concept. And yes, if it had killed Harry I would have been freaking out like Hermione too. Like the romance between Severus and Hermione...and little Harry too!

Glad Severus is out from Dumbledore's reach...he was a bit manipulative. Looking forward to the next chappie!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
Brilliant chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
MMWillow13 chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
I'm not sure I'd ever call Dumbles noble. The difference between darkness and light is far greyer than many realize. So very glad Severus is finally breaking free of the chain Dumbles tried to bind him in
hervissa chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
Wow. I still can't get how can you write so good. Well, I suppose that that is one of the secrets of the universe ;)
To this chapter: Dumbes lives...okay. Sev is more free-willed...great! They'er going to a paaarty...awesome! :D As usually, I can't wait for next chapter :)
Keep writing!

Sincerely as Always,
hervissa
xoRetributionox chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
That wasn't quite what I was expecting (honestly I didn't know what to expect) but that was good! I'd forgotten about the horcrux til now. I really like the way of dealing with it that you had. I wonder when Dumbledore will find out and what he'll think about Harry's horcrux being gone already.
Salinia chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
Lovely chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
Debate4life chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
This story is darling- I quite enjoyed it. Please continue it.
notwritten chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Likeable reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
:) A clever solution for Harry
alannalove1990 chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Amazing. I loved how Hermione met Lily and they discovered how to save Harry! :))
dana-san chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter! Loved the twist and the stone. Only quibble: 'Hermione looked up at Sirius (you mean SEVERUS, correct?) curiously as she considered her answer. "I'm going for sure." She said with a mischievous smile in her face, "Who knows about your Uncle Sev. You'll have to ask him.' Please update soon!
Stephiebob22 chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Lovely chapter! Harry is so cute and innocent. I love that he has no idea that he 'died' for a time. And I love how strong and independent Severus is now allowing himself to be. And that last line of Severus's was perfect 3 :D
Bbee24 chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Yay! It worked! I'm loving this story!
Lily of the Shadow chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Yay! Harry's okay! Poor kid has no idea what's going on. Is the next chapter the last, then? I both anticipate it, as well as fear it, because that means that there will be no more of this story... In any case, until then!
JeniDRalph chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
I totally agree. When Severus wanted to back out, he should have been given that option. He was used horribly.
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »