Reviews for The Past, The Future, and The Present
kisses and killshots chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
Please, please, please, please update soon!
I read this entire thing in one sitting (why I haven't reviewed before) and I love how the HG/SS pairing brings out a bit more of a rebellious side of Hermione, and how you managed to bring it out tastefully and with nice character development. I especially like how she and Severus are raising Harry. They make such good parents!
One question, however; what will happen in about 7-8 years when young, this-reality-Hermione starts attending Hogwarts? Will Hermione avoid her little self, or try to push her, Ron, and Harry together as friends? Will Severus treat little-Hermione differently in class since she is the younger version of his lover? What happens when young Hermione eventually falls in love (Even with Ron or Harry)? Will that make Severus jealous because technically, Hermione is falling for a different man? Is there going to eventually be (and I'm talking 16-18 years from the story's present) an old-Hermione/Severus/young-Hermione love triange?
Interested on how you address the paradox, since they're fun to think about.
Chocolate Orchids
Ehann chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
I really like this story!
Melissa72 chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
Dun-dun-dun! What will he say to Severus? Will the potion work? When will they realize that Harry may be a Horcrux? Who will be after Harry next? What is the next step in Severus and Hermione's relationship? Will they be able to vanquish Voldemort once and for all with the Horcruxes and be able to live a normal life? Until the next chappie of The Past, The Future and the Present!
xoRetributionox chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Great chapter! Very glad they got two more horcruxes destroyed. I hope the potion works on Dumbledore too. Ooh, now you've got me more curious again, about the surprise lol.
kittyhawk09 chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Wow great chapter. I loved the regretful Sirius moments and I can't wait for this final suprise. Keep writing. Also where did you come up with the idea for this story?
Lily of the Shadow chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Poor little elf. :( As much as he's a butt-head, I do feel bad for him! I look forward to how you're going to wrap up this horcrux mess, and for what will happen to our illustrious heroes in the end!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Well, I am waiting to be surprised! Can't wait. Another brilliant chapter. I'm glad Severus and Sirius made up.
Sherbetsticks chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Ohhhhh can't wait ! :D great chapter :)
Salinia chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Great chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
hervissa chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Wow...another superior chapter...why did you end it with a cliffhanger? Now I still must think about it... :D
Well, I would guess that the potion will work, after all, Sev is the best when it comes to potions, but according to the story, Dumbes will probably die...whatever, I can't wait for continue! :)
Keeeeeep writing!
hervissa
E-man-dy-S chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Thanks so much for posting :) :) Harry's still very young right?
phoenixqueen15 chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
Very very nice chapter..luved it! Liked the horcrux pt. Thanks a lot for posting..plzz plzz post soon! I'll b waiting eagerly..:)
Keep up the awesome work!
Lots of luv and support XOXO
Nocturnus chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
:) Too tired to review properly, but is a good chapter
Nutters4Potter chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
Good chapter. Is there romance on the way?
notwritten chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
This is good. Keep smiling. :-)
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »