Reviews for The Past, The Future, and The Present
Nachtwens chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
You know, I was afraid this was going to be another time turner story in which hermione travels back to severus his school years and they're both teenagers, but as it turns out, it's not. Very refreshing. You write very well. I also read another story you wrote, which has turned into a favorite. Now, this has only been one chapter, but it sound really good so far :)
zaubernuss chapter 18 . 11/19/2015
A very interesting read! I really liked the plotline, though I still have a problem wrapping my mind around it... Will the witch who will be sorted into Gryffindor this evening be named Hermione Granger? How will Hermione feel towards herself? Has she never had any wish to see her parents? Time travel novels are always very confusing, and it's problably impossible to sort everything out logically (probably because the way this universe works, they're simply impossible). Still, this is a fanfiction novel and not an essay attempting to explain physics and the nature of time, so: Good job, good story, I enjoyed reading.
Lucyole chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
your story was/ is great i love it really interesting sweet funny and exciting too
the characters are great also really good work *cookies for you*
Rabastans chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Awww :( I wish I saw peoples reaction to them being together a Gryff and Slytherin. That would of been cute. I loved this story...
Bewitchgal chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
As a mother myself I find the hat story so touching and an interesting look into the mind of a dear beloved child
hisnhers chapter 19 . 4/23/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic! It had intrigue and adventure and fiery witches -snort, giggle-, and romance and ... I just really enjoyed it!

I'm going to read The Final Forgiveness next.

hisnhers chapter 15 . 4/23/2015
Excellent.

hisnhers chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
Intense. Go Hermione for telling Sirius off!

hisnhers chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
yay!

hisnhers chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
lovely.

hisnhers chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This seems very interesting so far!

Phoenix Warrior chapter 19 . 3/14/2015
Beautiful.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
I really enjoyed this work - thanks for writing it!
Amber611 chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
Awesome fic & job! I Loved it! :)
Artemis Decibal chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
Awesome! :))) Was kinda hoping to read about the part where they're at the Great Hall and everything and Ron realizes that the two Snapes are Harry's aunt and uncle :))) Well I think my imagination could fill me in with that bit :)) Fantastic story! :D
396 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »