Reviews for The Past, The Future, and The Present
Sherbetsticks chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Great chapter can't wait to see how everything turns out when she gets back !
Salinia chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Lovely chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
LadyDunla chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I think this story is amazing. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Judith Shakespeare chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
This is brilliant! I love, love this story. You update so consistently often anyway, but I'll say it just to emphasize how caught up I am in this story-UPDATE SOON! :)

Maybe she won't travel back to her time ... maybe she'll travel to the following summer? Just to see how the boys have done in her absence? Wow, she's definitely naive to think her future is going to be the same now. She's completely altered Harry's childhood and his relationship with Snape. And I wonder if Snape will remember/recognize the name when a little Muggle-born first-year skips into Hogwarts the same year his foster son begins? And how long it will take him to make the connection? Keep up the fantastic work.
Shorty653 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Sooo great, update soon I can't wait to see more..
notwritten chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
toriashley chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Well..his protection of mother's love is gone... That's kinda a mistake, I would think. :)

Yay..let's see what's up next chapter.
duj chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Interesting premise. I wonder how much the future has changed as a result of this intervention, and will she remember the difference, the new past or both?
Nutters4Potter chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Who knows what she'll find in the future. Harry probably wanted to be a Slytherin and is best friends with Draco. Good times.
NAO-chan33 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Oh geez. Hermione, you're so naive. I mean, seriously, you just changed a big portion of both Harry's and Snape's lives. All can't be well. And even if it somehow worked out well with Harry still being victorious over Voldemort, Hermione would be returning to a world that she technically doesn't know a thing about. For all we know, Hermione might not even be Harry's friend. He might have not even ended up in Gryffindor either.

lol All in all, it seems the main plot begins in the next chapter. These past 4 chapters were more of a necessity to provide a starting point and now the fun part begins. :D hehe Oh geez. Hope Hermione will be able to handle whatever changes she comes face to face with when she arrives in the future. Aww, I'm going to miss the young Severus Snape. Then again, with the changes that Hermione has made in the past, he might not be the same as she remembers him to be in the future. And I'm going to especially miss cute little Harry. :')

Anyways, I really appreciate the quick updates. :) That way, I don't end up forgetting the plot of this story amidst the many HP fanfics that I have story alerted. haha Keep up the wonderful work! Can't wait until the next chapter!

-nao-chan
worrywart chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I had hoped Hermione would slip and Severus would find out she was a witch. Alas...eager for the next chapter to see if A: She gets back to her own time and B: What changes may have happened!
bowelgroovement chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
can't wait for the next chapter :)
Nutters4Potter chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
At least Harry will not be heading back to the Dursleys. Poor little Harry. I like hoe Hermione is making it easy for Shape to use magic.
Sherbetsticks chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Aw cute ! Brilliant as usual :D
viola1701e chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
i would have thought that honesty would be best with Severus Snape since he doesnt trust easily. And will Hermione stay in the past to help Severus with Harry? I think she should...but it would be easier if she could use magic
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »