Reviews for The Past, The Future, and The Present
loli chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
So wonderful. This is great I have not read anything like it.
worrywart chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Another great chappie. Your description of Harry as a little boy made him think of when Worrywart Jr. was a toddler...big ole googlie head and big brown eyes...I like the slow development myself...you can really develop your characters that way.
toriashley chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Yay...establishing storyline and characters...WHOOooOOOOooOOOOOoo!

I really am liking the concept. (Time turner fics with big differences like this are much more of a pleasure to read. :) )
Stephiebob22 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I like that Hermione is already noticing things about Severus that she likes (because he didn't forget anything on the grocery list and even brought home extra). And I know she thinks she's being sneaky, but Severus is going to find out pretty soon that she lied about not knowing about magic. He's just way too observant to miss it for much longer! :) Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
This was all too blizzard. She started her experiment thinking she could find a way to solve problems before they could begin. Instead, she meddled with time, and started a new string of problems that she had no clue GREAT STORY I THINK YO MEANT BIZARRE LOL CANT WAIT FOR TH NEXT CHAPTER
LadyDunla chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
This story is getting better with each chapter and the tempo is perfect. If you speeded it up, it would be bad for the story. Anyway, all good things in life take time, don't they?
Sherbetsticks chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
awww ! can't wait to see how this story turns out it is so good so far :D update soon
toriashley chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I adore this premise so far...cannot wait to see how it pans out!
NAO-chan33 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
lol These two chapters have me fairly interested in this story. XD I will put this on my alerts list! Everything that has happened has been amusing thus far. I literally rolled over laughing when Hermione answered Snape's question about doing magic. "Magic?" XD Oh dear. Awwwww, and little Harry is so cute. :3

Well, keep up the wonderful work! Can't wait until the next chapter!

-nao-chan
solosinger1 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Haha Snape being bossed around by a stranger...only in tight circumstances :P I like this story. It'll be interesting to see how they take care of little baby Harry, who by the way is really cute!
Nutters4Potter chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Huggy! This should be a fun ride.
Stephiebob22 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I. Love. It! You had me practically rolling! Severus is so incredibly cute when he's trying to interact with Harry. And I love that he had to come back to ask Hermione what he should buy at the grocery store! ;D
Lady-Evey-Shy chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I love this! Write more soon!
worrywart chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
This is a fun read. I loved how Snape talked to Harry as though Harry was supposed to answer like an adult...a true rookie nonparent move.
notwritten chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was nice. Keep smiling. :-)
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »