Reviews for The Past, The Future, and The Present
randomgerman chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Even though it probably is the easiest and best solution, I really didn't expect them to just up and leave. I like that you had the courage to take a path untread. That you made them protect each other as a famiky instead of running headfirst into danger
randomgerman chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
A wonderful story, a wonderful kiss and a wonderfull book quote. This book has been a part of my childhood even in Germany, so thanks for reminding me.
randomgerman chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh, i am so excited for more! This is promising to be an awesome piece of story
Aisha04 chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Great storyline
Folkvangr chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Aah, loved it! You have a great style of writing.
onecelestialbeing chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
the image of Severus hovering over the stroller-priceless.
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
ooh this is breaking my heart but it's sooo lovely
Auroras Jenkins chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
I just love your story. Though i think you should have given them children. But i like the ending.
Quantumphysica chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
This story was so sweet!
Hermione and Severus really make a great couple, and I loved how you wrote about them getting together. It was really romantic and even realistic, quite different from many other stories like it.
A great read!
xiaoj chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Excellent fic down here... I enjoyed it a great deal... I wonder if Harry knows Hermione name or not... or did he notice the similarities between the two hermiones when he met the younger one...
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
This has been a great read. I really enjoyed how you worked everything out.
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
this is great!
ruby2360 chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
I liked your story, thank you for sharing it
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
I loved the story! I really liked the way you portrayed Severus.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
I enjoyed the story, it was interesting to see someone take the idea of getting rid of Voldemort earlier than they actually did and to have Hermione as his guardian was surprising but I guess not really stretching things since she was taking care of Ron and Harry all along
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »