Reviews for The Past, The Future, and The Present
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
I enjoyed the story, it was interesting to see someone take the idea of getting rid of Voldemort earlier than they actually did and to have Hermione as his guardian was surprising but I guess not really stretching things since she was taking care of Ron and Harry all along
FranklinFF chapter 19 . 12/5/2012
Pretty good fic.
animeloveramy chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
Oh, that was adorable I loved it :)
nix1336 chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
jajaja I think the question "┬┐what happen to hermione in this time line?" means is she going to travel back? does the other disapear at 5 year? XD but what ever time is complicated
sorry for my lack in vocabulary and posible grammar error, english is not my language
i really love this story but i believe you should have explain or close a little more
for the "kids on their oun" part is hard to see the babys hair so please dont

read you soon
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Brilliant story! I can't stop reading it!
There are some small things though that caught my eye. I'm not an expert on small children, but I think Harry is too mature and fluent for a 4-year old ("Let him go Sirius!" Harry came to the house-elf's rescue. "You are hurting him!"). And why would Remus call him Mr. Potter? I suppose this might be correct in a school setting. But do English people really call "normal" children Mr. or Miss. something?
Also, the name of the house-elf is Kreacher, not Kreature. I really think canon figures should not be re-named.
Nevertheless, thank you for this lovely story!
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I can't stop reading it till the las word! Well done!
sonea91 chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
Fabulous story, I had a great time reading it. Very unique and I think you're right, not all questions need to be answered, some things can just be left to the reader's imagination.
So thanks for sharing)
Melissa72 chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
I guess I have a question for you too:) In regards to the Hermione in this timeline...won't it be strange to have two Hermione's who look alike (albeit one is younger). Wouldn't people remember the unique name of Harry's guardian and see the same name on the school rolls? I just think it's too bizarre to teach your younger self without someone noticing...esp with a unique name like Hermione. Just saying:)

A very unique storyline...liked it a lot. Glad Severus chose to follow his heart. Although like others, I was wondering about them not having children...the world needs little Snapes:)

Thanks for sharing the gift God gave you with us!
I M Sterling chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
Nice! Thanks for writing it!
elemout chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
I absolutely loved this story! I never thought I would be a fan of SS/HG but I'm starting to like them as a couple. I wish there was a bit more about who that bushy haired girl was and why she might look like the new transfiguration professor.
phoenixqueen15 chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
Thank u for answering these questions! It makes sense...thanks again for writing such a beautiful story! :)
U have all my luv and supportXOXO
Guest chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
I LOOOOVE th
IcingTheCake chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
Everything worked out so perfectly in the end that I did not realise that they still haven't had their own child. That said, I think I speak for most of the readers when I say that we will enjoy a one shot where hermione is pregnant/ already has a child. That's because the family scenes you write are really heart warming and cute.
Grffygirl chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? You write with a level of maturity and talent that suggests a great many years writing. I feel as though you answered and explained those questions very well. If ever you feel the muse allowing you to persue a sequel, I will be here to bounce ideas off, in case you need me.
E-man-dy-S chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
I love this ending, it's great! But where did the Hermione Granger of this future go?
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »