Reviews for Variations on a Theme, with Tank and Gunfire
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 23 . 11/21
OH. MY. GOD. This was so awesome and amazing and magnificent and perfection, a real masterpiece of storytelling. And the horror of living the same 3 years over and over for poor Garrus. He and Jane fought the Reaper war for 39 YEARS! At least Jane was out for 2 of those years every reset. That's what I love about time loop fic, the author can really do some awesome character development and relationships. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Monki-Neko chapter 23 . 10/15
At first I thought this was just going to be a really long drabble series but it turned into an epic space opera with the best happy ending I've read so far! Love it!
sherndon86 chapter 10 . 7/19
This is a fun story. I'm enjoying your work. I always love to see New Game type stories. Looking forward to continue reading it. I'm also working on a story if you want to check it out.
VGirl7553 chapter 23 . 3/14
Was looking for a story with a plot similar to this. Then I found yours and I am glad I did. I am even more glad I did after I read it because it is really well written and an excellent story. I love the concept and I love the writing and it is just well done overall.
This was well-written and creative, I am so glad to have read it! I love how the team, or a large chunk of it, was with her at the end to change things. It never made sense to me that Shepard had to make the decision individually when the entire story was about team and unity of thought. And I also love the relationship! I'm a Garrus fan, and you did a great job keeping him in character.
Aelibia chapter 23 . 11/25/2015
This was adorable!
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
I stumbled across this fic on ao3 - I'm glad it's here as well so I can finally fav it and tell you how
damn
wonderfully
heartbreaking
this story is.
Noon6 chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
Nice story, really enjoyed. Thank you :)
Kate Bentley chapter 23 . 6/13/2015
I realize this is an old story, but I just discovered it on MEK today and have been reading it obsessively. You are an EXQUISITE writer, and I honestly think my life is a little more complete now that I've read this story. Now I just have to play all three games through, twelve more times...
Nandadevi chapter 23 . 5/18/2015
Wow.

Thank you for fixing Mass Effect. I can accept this canon.

Really good story, I like how everyone felt in character. What a damn good read.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/15/2015
Loved it. Soooooo emotive!
LMSharp chapter 23 . 3/4/2015
Blatant fix-fic, but I didn't mind. I loved it, and that about sums it up. Thanks for writing.
MizDirected chapter 23 . 1/14/2015
Very nice. Good ending without the need for dread. I'm so dizzy I might faint. Really loved it, glad someone recommended it to me. :D
MizDirected chapter 21 . 1/14/2015
Unhurt, lucid and surrounded by the reason she succeeded in everything up until the Catalyst. And Yay Legion. He's my cyber-buddy-hero.
MizDirected chapter 20 . 1/14/2015
Yay! They made it! So why am I still feeling dread? Because of you! Making TIM go missing, and the Reapers acting early! *Freaks out then clicks next*