Reviews for Variations on a Theme, with Tank and Gunfire
Abacus chapter 23 . 4/21/2014
Wow, that was an incredible trip. It made me tear up a few times. I'm so glad it had a happy ending. :')
Seyfert chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
I loved your take on this story! That was an amazing read. Thank you! :)
scipunx chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
I've only recently stumbled across your fics and your Tumblr. Been meaning to read this and I finished it all in one sitting. I loved it. I LOVE timeloop scenarios and anything to do with temporal fuckery and the Shakarian in this was just amazing. Would've loved for it to be longer but it was a damn fine ride with the ending that should've happened. This deserves waaay more reviews than it has.
Springwalker chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
I loved it
Dabbles R Us chapter 23 . 10/21/2013
I really love this story! It's probably my favorite ME story! It's unique, well-written, and tells such a great story!
kaktus0-0 chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT!1 FANTASTIC STORY. FANTASTIC WAY TO FOLLOW THE GAME. I never had the chance to play with Kasumi or a few of those characters (I JUST added the dlc's) BUT WONDERFUL STORY. IT MADE MY NIGHT. SUSPENSEFUL. GREAT. SORRY; I'M REALLY EXCITED. :)
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter, loved the ending.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
I've read and reread this story, and what really stands out to me is the way you mix the humor and romance. For example:

"Let us be a pair, bonded together, I will be yours and you will be mine."

"Shepard, I…" He shakes his head. "Let's talk about your grammar later."

That scene had my heart pounding and me laughing all at once. This story is just as good a 2nd or 3rd time around! (I feel like I ought to be making some kind of temporal loop joke here.)
InMyRoom chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
I adore this chapter. The tension at the end and just this: "and you're the king of the bottle shooters," made me go "gagh." You really did an amazing job - during the first chapter there was just this emptiness - Shepard having to go through everything again in a seemingly infinite loop and the loneliness she had to endure without everyone seemingly unaffected.

But then we have this chapter and I was a happy hopeful mess by the end of it. The beginning and middle of it was quite subtle, with Shep catching things(hints) that were off about Garrus and then the subtle questions, the pressing, and then Shep just goes about it directly - and yeah, happy hopeful mess.
Michele O'S chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
I get so sad when a fabulous story ends. Your ending was stellar, and the process throughout was immensely creative.

I am blown away by how you calculated this AU twist with the cannon still somewhat intact, and yet, it read nearly like a brand new adventure.

Garrus and Shepard's relationship was nothing short of awesome. the ups and downs, the confusions, and the separation they had to deal with, twice. Once being WAY more trying than the other.

Thank you for such an amazing read.

Michele O'S chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Okay. I'll admit this was mush inducing and I gushed like mad. So VERY Garrus and Shepard like.

Your strategic, methodical re-do of the Citadel coup was wonderful. Thane dying breaks my heart, and this, this put a huge ridiculous grin on my face! Ashley and Kaidan... Seem a perfect pair to me!

Thank you and moving along!
Michele O'S chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
I have devoured 10 chapters, and I have to say, Garrus also realizing he is in this loop. and convincing Legion, have to be my two favorite scenes so far. Not to diminish the other scenes, they were fantastic. Those two stuck out for me.

This has been brilliantly creative, and I am a sucker for anything AU. This hybrid of cannon and AU is flawlessly sewn together.

princelybell chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
First impression: Wow! Wowowowowow. I've just read the first five chapters all at once, and I am SO excited to read the rest. The first chapter was perfect, an awesome prologue to what follows. I figured the rest of the story would center on one "iteration," but bringing original!Garrus into the mix was genius! (I love their whole reunion, from suspicion to confirmation.) By far my favorite exploration of FemShep/Garrus after ME3 events yet.

Can't wait to read the rest! Favorited for sure. :)
Shootingstar7123 chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
That was really fantastic, definitely not what I was expecting. Thanks for a great read!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »