Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is so good! I love your writing style :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That was nicely done. Good for you. I would have liked perhaps a short second chapter detailing the consequences of Johns phone call. The bully is not going to stop simply because a single victim gets away.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
He stares at his brother's wide eyes and into his Dad's stern face and feels his lip quiver a little and the words burst out without thinking. "Am I fat?"

Ugh...kids can be so damn cruel. Makes me sick and sad. Lovely story..I enjoyed it a lot...always wondered about taht chubby line in teh pilot so this fit well!

Thank you for sharing!
Karen
Jeanny chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I love this more each time I read it!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Great story. Glad Brian is going to get his!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great story. Loved it!
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aww love this! I always wondered about that comment and if it had more to do with bullying and self image rather than Sam actually being overweight. You did a great job with this! Love it sweetie!
KC246 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aw, poor Sammy. :(

I really enjoyed this. You write teenchester fics so well and I thought your portrayal of John in this fic was perfect.

I love all your stories so much. :) They are just full of delicious hurt!Sam and protective!Dean goodness.

Please, please keep writing because I will never get tired of reading what you share. :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Love how you end it with John getting out his phone. Very true to character.
lanternheart chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I LOVE THIS! :D
Kirabaros chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I detest bullies. I had problems like Sammy being called fat in school. I like how Sam tries to deal with it and when it fails, Dean and John tell him that it's okay to ask for help. Big brother awesomeness and daddy awesomeness abound. Love it.