Reviews for Façades: A Mirror Universe Story
SomeoneAnonymous123 chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
Love the story! I think we should make it so the klingons want revenge and we get to see data fight!
Artronaut chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
Okay. I would write more FOR you at this point. But I'd still rather you finish this fic yourself BECAUSE ITS SO GOOD
PinkRangerV chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
This is *brilliant*. I love the darkness of this 'verse and how you're altering the characters-they're fundamentally the same, but viewed through another lense, they have such different and fascinating actions.

If you'd like some advice, I'd say that adding Worf back into the mix as a voice of reason wouldn't go amiss. It'd definitely help to explore Tasha's badass side some more-when that woman says no, she means it, and she can handle herself. You have a lot of potential even working with those two characters. Sinba is always interesting, too. :)

Great, great work!
HowlynMad chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Cruel cliffie... and with no end in sight. Hmm well since you imply that there is something about the child that is valuable perhaps you could make him valuable to the Klingons as well? Something that could be used against the Empire. You could continue to forward the Data/Yar relationship. That could either be twisted or an excuse to turn Data towards the good side. Lots of places where this could go... but I'm not really one to complain, my stories always languish becz I get busy elsewhere.
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Loving it.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I would have really liked to have seen a darkverse episode on NG. They did some for DS9 and they were pretty darn good.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
me ha gustado bastante apegado al estilo. continua pronto please
I like angst chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
I really am enjoying this story, and I really would like to see you continue this. I wonder if the Klingons have worf, or if Worf has failed to communicate iwth them. They may think he has been recaptured or killed. If they think he is being kept by the Empire and beign tortured they may try to threaten the enterprise to realease their prisoner; or more likely be aiming to disable the enterprise so they can force board it. As such, it may work to temporarily disable shield in a ploy that they have been too heavily damged only until the invasion party beams in ( redirect the beams so that they are forced to appear in the brigg or containable level of the ship ) . Klingons being Klingons the captain will join his men in the invasion of the enemy ship. Whyen they have beamed over you could then reinforce the forcefield and blast the Klingon ships which have lost signficant crew as well as commanders.
BatMonkey81 chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Just a few things:

1. This was a very enjoyable read. I didn't even notice a distinct change in styles, as I've always felt you did a tremendous job at making the previous chapters your own, anyway. That is not to say that we won't be able to tell what's entirely yours, mind you, but that needn't be a bad thing.

2. There simply is no such thing as going too heavy on Data/Tasha. So, no problem there. Their interactions were very heavy, but in a very good way. I could taste the tension in that Ten Forward scene.

3. SQUEALS! You're keeping it alive! Yay, yay, yay!

4. Last but not least, thanks for writing!
nathasa39 chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
su continuación es muy buena, espero que siga con su inspiración. buen capítulo.
Wildfire1980 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I know this is kind of late, especially since the story is kind of in limbo right now. But, unfortunately I have been pretty sick with a heart arrhythmia that had me a little AWOL from the fan fiction scene. So I have just now got around to reading the updated version of this story. And I must say that you are onto a good start, so far I love where you are taking the characters (especially Data and Tasha).

I have to admit that I am hooked and I would hate to see it end so abruptly without a proper ending. I went to your livejournal page and read your ideas concerning the story and its further progression. I understand your concern with the boy and just how he fits in. And your take on the Data/Tasha relationship. Personally, I would think it a mistake to bring Ishara/Lore into the picture because those two characters are strong enough to stand alone in their own story (as you have so elegantly proven.)

If it helps...When I was reading this I had some ideas of my own that I could possibly bounce off you as to what to do with the boy and where to take the Data/Tasha relationship, as well as the "blame" for the bombing.

Since I've been physically able, I have taken some of my stories back up. So far, I've been working on an update WTCOT and hope to post that soon and then Parallels. So with that said, if you're interested and are still in a rut with the story, just PM and I will be more than glad to throw my ideas into the mix. That is, if you haven't already come up with a solution already (which I know that your creative ideas are more than able to accomplish). You have a unique ability to explain everything so perfectly, to the point that the words play out so effortlessly within the reader's mind.

Once again, LOVED IT! Can't wait for the next installment, which I am sure will be soon...Hopefully!
Sarita Croft chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
ojala de verdad te animes a continuar la historia, desde el punto que entiendas debe tomar.
lscje chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was such a clever idea for a fic. Interesting interpretation of how Data could have turned out if influenced by humanity at its worse.

Well written, I really enjoyed this.
nathasa39 chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
muy bueno, pero es una pena que esta historia quede inconclusa, aunque por su parte buen trabajo. gracias por su trabajo.
BatMonkey81 chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
This was an utterly enjoyable read, to be sure. I'd be pleased as punch to help with its continuation in any way possible.

Truly, a job well done.