Reviews for From the Ashes
The Prince of Nothing Charming chapter 104 . 10/27/2014
Best Dragon Age 2 fan fiction Ive ever read, by far, combined my two favourite pairings, and kept me thoroughly entertained by the adventures they had. I havent found a fiction yet besides that portrays Fenris so magnificently. Absolute 10/10 from me.
LostSpace chapter 104 . 4/2/2014
A very packed full story with an interesting idea of how things might be after DA2. The dialogue is well done. Not sure I can remember laughing out loud so much while reading a story. I really like how main characters' perspectives were shown separately, without the story needing to be repeated to show a particular scene. I also liked the addition of Cullen to the story and the development of a close friendship with Amelle, and gradual inclusion of him into their group. And I think it was a good idea to have each of the Hawke siblings as main characters in their own right, it really adds to the story. So, overall, thank-you for a many hours of time well spent reading.
xneseyx chapter 104 . 3/4/2014
Absolutely amazing story! I loved it! Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
Ash chapter 104 . 11/8/2013
Thank you for writing this lovely story!
It is truly the best Dragon Age story I have came across. You have a real knack for writing! I do you keep it up!
It's been wonderful.
xo
Ash
Pellaaearien chapter 104 . 11/1/2013
WOW.

Wow, wow, wow.

I am very nearly speechless but I think I might just manage to have enough words to write this review. Thank you for this amazing reading experience. I came across this story about a week ago, just when I was considering how few decent Dragon Age fanfictions there were and whether or not I would have to write my own to remedy the situation when this turned up. Where it has been all my life I'll never know, but I haven't been able to put it down. The way you handled the lore, the characterizations and interactions is beyond compare, and I found myself laughing and crying along with your entirely believable Hawkes.

This is wonderful, and I suppose I have no choice but to reread it so I can watch Fenris and Amelle fall in love all over again! XD

Yours with deepest admiration and gratitude,
Pellaaearien
Arialla MacAllister chapter 104 . 10/31/2013
Thank you both so much for such a wonderful story! I have loved every minute of reading it.
FeZeTh13 chapter 103 . 8/26/2013
Oh this had me laughing with tears in my eyes, and then tears were in my eyes over the vows. I absolutely adore this chapter. All the characters are just so perfect and every movement made, every word said, it was all so lovely and fun. I loved the part everyone had to play with Jorff and his wife, Fenris offering his arm to Hawke, and the precious handfasting! Found something that made Isabela cry- sweet and funny.
Sorry, this chapter really moved me and I love everything about it. I look forward to what happens next. This is still my favorite fic in dragon age.
Ash chapter 103 . 8/25/2013
Finally the wedding! Brought tears to my eyes! So sweet but not sappy! I adore you.
GlysMari chapter 103 . 8/24/2013
This chapter was so very worth the wait. As were they all. I truly needed something beautiful to read today; and how very, very beautiful it was. I cried buckets and barrels and rivers... until the dwarf, the pirate, the sister and the dog had me laughing through my tears. Always a pleasure ladies. Always a pleasure.
Ash chapter 102 . 8/14/2013
Another lovely chapter! Enough to drive me bonkers as I wait for the wedding! ;)
Keep it up! 3
Angry Girl chapter 102 . 8/13/2013
This has bee n absolutely awesome. I have been reading on and off when I can for 3 days! It's just so good!

I have to say one of my favourite scenes was the archery between Sebastian and Kiara, the kiss after that! With the reactions!

I do love them both, but Kiara and Sebastian scenes have hooked me the most, though I adored the slow growth of Amelle and Fenris with the return of his memories and all that entailed.

I didn't see jessimine being who she was at all. But I'm glad all has gone well so far, I just hope that she doesn't get snatched or locked away. Cullen I have adored as well, would love for him to have some happiness :-)

Can't wait for the actual wedding! Kiara sneaking to his room, on advice from Isabella haha oh dear! But it ended well even if he was sneaky!
KalikaStorm chapter 102 . 7/25/2013
Loved it :D

*is impatiently... I mean eagerly... Awaiting more*
Zepper chapter 45 . 7/23/2013
I've been enjoying this fanfiction fervently thusfar, however, I'm confused as to why Cullen is surprised when Amelle says Hawke pulled a bow on her. Didn't Amelle already reveal this to Cullen in Chapter 39? Regardless, this is a very fun and awesome read. Thank you :)
GlysMari chapter 102 . 7/21/2013
The humor, happiness and friendship in this chapter were wonderful. Tasia is my new definition of Superwoman. And... "Prettier even than Mama's sheets." ...made me cry. *happy sigh*
Ash chapter 101 . 6/25/2013