Reviews for Romano's Green Eyes
TobiTheNinjaKitten chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This makes me feel really cool but then really scared because I have green eyes too and... Haha... but this was very well done! It was really scary at the beginning but then the shadows mixing together and disappearing was wonderful and sweet symbolism! x3 I loved it!
C chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Woah...that was...really cool.
Like,,,awesome.
Falling Stars of Gold chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is really good! I have this weird hunch that the ghost boy has something to do with the Holy Roman Empire...what with the blue eyes, blonde hair, black clothing, big black hat, that sort of thing. Am I right? :O But really, this has a great attention to detail in it. There are a few grammar errors but nothing too bad. It's really original, too. :P
YamiHeart chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I really love the concept of the "dolor". It's something I haven't seen before, and it adds a very interesting layer to the story.
Shacra MoonFox31 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Que lindo, too cute

-Shacra
Allers3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Aww, I like this! Cute stuff :3 The only thing that bugged me a bit was that, unless you read the summary (I know most people do, but whatever), the thing with Lovino's vision isn't really explained? And same with Antonio's mentioned thing. Yes. Anyways. I love the whole concept of this, and your writing was lovely :D Awesome job, and keep writing!

Ally
Nononononononononon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wah This is amazing! You, my friend, just inspired my to write a fanfic about them being able to see the undead XD
For the review, the language you used is so beautiful I personally love the 'the younger italian's brown eyes softly pleading for a proper answer'.
And Lovino talking to the ghostly kid at the end of the story, I was like 'Aww...' I can imagine the whole scene in high quality movie mode XD - Cool...
To sum everything up, it is AWESOME
If this story were to continue, I would be the first one to read it XD
KeeshIScrazy chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Please tell me this isn't a oneshot!
Dogsrule chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
OOh! This looks good so far! Can't wait for more! :D
Notthatbou chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Ohhhh... sometimes I find quite strange stories, when I surf on the English fandom *surprised* This was so supernatural! I got like "/(ºAº)" all the time, really! But was also interesting, I could never expect what would happen next. The ending was, also, quite sweet, wasn't it? You stole me a smile. My eyes are half green and half brown, I may can see half of the shadows XD

I cannot write a better review about the story cause English is not my language (I do not control it as far as for doing a grammatic check or something). I liked how you inserted the words in Spanish, too, maybe cause I'm from Antonio.

To prove I'm telling the truth I'm gonna add this to my favs! Great story!
Bou.