Reviews for Breaking the Boundaries
Mrs. Barnes chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
Wow this is certainly a twist! Please keep up the good work and update soon :)
Jjjj chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
Been waiting for an update forever! Please keep writing!
Tatas Bouncealot chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Uh oh...I can see Damon being really pissed off verrrrrry soon!
Halle Alexis chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
I'm looking forward to reading more! I can't wait to see Damon's reaction to who the "baby daddy" really is!
Steffany Meraz chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
Please more i loved this chapter do did a great job! :) cant wait for the next one!
Gotcha1234 chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
Yay! I can't for the next update, I love these two as a couple!
Raven176 chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Awe yay Ric was happy about the news! And that was a surprising reaction from Damon as well when they were on their way back to Mystic Falls.

Only thing I wonder now is, what are Alaric and Elena going to do when her pregnancy is out in the open, will they stop hiding their relationship and what will everyone else say?!

Can't wait for the next chapter hun, update soon please!
Jinx 456 chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Ohmigod I totally didn't see that one coming! You have to update soon! I need to know what's going to happen now... what's Alaric going to say? How will the others react? The chapter was amazing, but I seriously need the next chapter like ASAP! :) X
Halle Alexis chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Uh-oh... what's going to happen next? I do wonder though, why didn't Damon hear the heartbeat while they were together all day... I'm excited for a Alaric/Elena baby though! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Gotcha1234 chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
I sooo called it! I knew she was pregnant, I can't wait for what comes next (seriously). Please update, like, in five minutes, pretty pretty please!
ABOVEandBEYOND94 chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Yayay! Unexpected twist! Update soon pleeeeease(:
Raven176 chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Yay, an update! I don't remember exactly how I stumbled upon this pairing, but the few stories that I've read with it, I like it for some odd reason lol. I do like how you have written Alaric and Elena together, you did it very well.

What I want to know now is what Ric's reaction is going to be when he finds out that he's gonna be a daddy!

Update soon, I can't wait to read more! :)
entropy20 chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
I really love this story, i hope you continue it :)
I-Have-A-Dark-Side chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I can't believe you don't have more reviews. I'm hooked. Please update again soon.
Gotcha1234 chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Great chapter, can't wait for your next update!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »