Reviews for Ah! my goddess: What if
Hmmm can I put in a request? I want to see what would happen if during the lord of terror incident or something similar keiichi got his second wish from peorth. So he uses the wish for a form of power right? He could wish to have the powers and noble phantasmagoric of Siegfried from fate grand order but that would cause issues with the Valkyries because of the brynhildr thing or say he wishes for a lantern ring even goes with style Unlimited Powahhhh hahaha yea anyways it would be great I really love seeing story's where keiichi gets a from if power and grows sadly unlike with more used fictions like fairy tail and naruto I s rare for keiichi to be powered up at all in any story so I have to go now uh cya
HotelKat fan chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
More of chapter 13 plz
renn6244920 chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
good job on the writing you had me from start to end thank you.
Bigou chapter 55 . 9/28/2016
A very interesting set of short stories, sad it doesn't seem to be updated anymore.

If it was, I would ask for:
- What if Keiichi became a god?
- What if Hild TRIED to turn Keiichi into a demon?
- What if Hild SUCCESSFULLY turned Keiichi into a demon?
- What if Hild and Tyr had succeed in the Gate of Judgment's trial?
Guest chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
No kidding punning ki O'Malley you can i that surrounds think that you can get it is the only thinge key joooikki I i
Reishin Amara chapter 55 . 8/20/2016
Ok wow,this was possibly the best one I've read...I really enjoyed this o.o
Gamera68 chapter 55 . 8/20/2016
Loved this chapter which I did not expect, hence the title.

I'd like to see this into a full-blown fic and have a happy ending like this chapter.
Keep up the good work! :)
Gamera68 chapter 54 . 6/20/2016
Another good chapter and glad to see an update. :) It was very interesting how this arc turned out!
Graf Eisen III chapter 52 . 2/6/2016
We are looking forward to the real thing going up.
KamehameGadoken chapter 52 . 2/6/2016
What if Keiichi and Beldandy switched places?
Gamera68 chapter 52 . 2/6/2016
What a good chapter. Nice and detailed. Job well-done!
Rufael chapter 35 . 11/8/2015
As they say... Even Lucifer was at some point an angel...or Archangel. So he was pure. And now he represents exactly the opposite side. Or like Anakin Skywalker and his fall to the Dark side. How he nearly killed Padme in his anger, how everything she said or did had a twisted meaning in his eyes. I would like Belldandy to have a similar fate. Maybe that machine that poured demonic energy was a prototype... I doubt they managed to test it on a first class goddess before. And they did not account for the consequences: if bell was pure good... She would become pure evil, even more so then hild herself. To thrive in destruction and massacre of the innocent, to even wage war on Heaven. Good and evil is a matter of perspective. Like Mara explained, one just must avoid the extreme. And bell becomes that extreme. And when her sisters and keiichi try to convince her to stop... "If you're not with me...then you're my enemy". :D. I am sick. I know :)
Rufael chapter 34 . 11/8/2015
Wish there was an ending to this "what if" scenario. Maybe...keiichi would reject her for what she did to hagal and the others. Wish i could see a version where bell really becomes the bad guy. But really bad. Heaven and hell would join in to stop her.
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 34 . 10/12/2015
I have a scenario question that may be a bit more on the mature side, but I am curious: What if Belldandy turned into a Succubus?
Guest chapter 50 . 10/6/2015
Older Skuld x Keiichi what if? The two look so good together,though I'm still conflicted which one is better,Older Skuld x Keiichi or Belldandy x Keiichi.