Reviews for Ah! my goddess: What if
tsukiyomi83 chapter 41 . 2/18
Great story. Here's an idea if it hasn't been suggested yet: what if a mortal accidentally wished themselves into a god? Examples of this include Christopher Angel's Oh my brother, and Brett Handy's Oh my god. Update soon.
Gamera68 chapter 41 . 2/6
Ha! What a good chapter. And Welsper as a human female? Best one ever. :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 41 . 2/6
lol, great update. Glad you feel better :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Well, I would think that with a different wish granter, Keiichi would end up making a different wish. Merely swapping out Bell for Skuld for the same wish isn't really all that creative. I think you dropped the ball on that one, there's a lot of fun you could have had with the situation subtly bending Keiichi's wish. If you really want to rub it into Skuld's face - have him wish for the perfect girlfriend and Belldandy appears - haha.

But this scenario, kind of intellectually lazy. And to find a way to make it work, you had to make Bell a bit more harsh just to contrive the ban situation.

Otherwise, it is a good set-up and very interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if someone were to aks what would Keiichi's and Belldandy's kids look like, lol.
Count Valerian chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Please continue this piece...so much potential...
Count Valerian chapter 40 . 12/6/2014
Suggestion: what if Hagall granted Keiichi's wish? Also...more on Mara?

Also I would like to say welcome back or rather thanks you for updating. I've been looking forward to an update for so long.
Gamera68 chapter 40 . 12/5/2014
Another good chapter. :)

Hm, Hild in a Maid outfit.

*passes out from blood loss*

Yep another good chapter.
I'm also following "Ah! My Star Trek" which
I'm waiting for an update on which I hope is soon.

Keep up the good work on both stories.
Deathmvp chapter 40 . 12/5/2014
Very intresting way to do this chapter and I liked that her mom like the baby raised human.
MrReynevan2 chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
"... and see if I know where I might know where I know him from"... em, for real? :D
Still, the chapter was interesting ;)
MrReynevan2 chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
Actually, it was really nice chapter ;)
I wouldn't mind if you decided to write whole story out of it.
In fact, I'd even appreciate it.
Deathmvp chapter 39 . 8/1/2014
I for one liked this chapter and it was fun imagiing the race.
Deathmvp chapter 38 . 7/13/2014
Intresting what they are prediting that things will go bad becouse they are moving things along.

I know it may be said but what could be intrsting is what they would do if the gate form the movie did seprate them. I could see them fighting to get back to eachother even if it killed them.
HuuskerDu chapter 38 . 7/13/2014
I dunno, both B and K1 seem to be kinda OOC here. A first kiss is a really big deal in Japanese anime/manga. It seems almost casual here. (Their actual first kiss in the manga caused *tons* of flowers to spontaneously appear.) And you cite 285 (Keiichi's eros block), which you then seem to ignore. (Maybe its removal was in the Time Skip section?)

Remember, K1's pure heart is one of the reasons why B is so attracted to him. The whole thing where they fall to bed kissing 'wrapped around a blanket' implies clothing-optional, especially when followed by 'The next day... the two were embracing each other as they slowly woke up', which looks like post-coital bliss on a TV soap or a Star Trek episode. The implication is that they Did It. Again, this is really OOC for both of them at this stage. And it cannot be blamed on Urd's love potion, because Belldandy has explicitly gotten rid of the potion's influence on her before any of this happened. (And all the potion really did in 43 was make B want to snuggle a little closer to K1 and get a little flirty, and re-confess her love, which she had already done before several times. She never tried to go to 1st base with him, and everything else was an overreaction by K1.)
Gamera68 chapter 38 . 7/12/2014
Good chapter and implied Lemon.
I know you're "anti-Lemon" but I was only saying.

Please continue this "question" soon :)
redwarrioroflight chapter 37 . 7/5/2014
I have to say this is a very interesting story so far and I'd like to make a suggestion for the next one.
"What if Keiichi Morisato was a superhero?"
This question would be a "random question" since the gang would be running out of ideas and they are becoming more interested in random questions. The premise of this one is that Keiichi is the superhero known as Captain Japan (like Captain America and Captain Britain) and is part of the hero team Avengers International (yes this one will be a crossover with Marvel).
If you're interested please PM me and I'll write up the first part of this and send it to you.