Reviews for Show Me How to Be Whole Again
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 6/20
Great, really filled in the gaps of the episode, details that I always wanted to see, Sammy recovering, sleeping enough to make up for lost sleep, nightmares are understandable, Dean at the vigil and taking care of him, worried, running up to him, I Sammy loved running in the series
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That ending. I love brotherly fluffs.
sarah chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
great story
really filled in Sam's recovery gap in the show
well done
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
TOMATO RICE SOUP TOMATO RICE SOUP

MY FEELS

This was lovely and very well-written. :)

Raylie
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Thanks for giving us a scene that the show didn't and it was one we all wanted. It was so believable and totally in character. Could totally imagine Sam looking round when he woke up, just to be sure Luci wasn't there anymore and Dean not really wanting to leave his brother for long. Perfect ending, them both going for a run, something they hadn't done together in years, and Dean noticing Sam was just enjoying being out in the fresh air and just enjoying living again.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was a nice fill-in between those two episodes. I miss the brotherly moments like this too. I can see Dean taking the time to let Sam recover from his months of torture from Lucifer, letting Sam heal mentally and physically. It would be nice to see them 'just living' together again, more in tune with each other. Thanks for this! :)
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This gave me a great big Awwwww moment at the end. I love current, canon based stories that leave me smiling. Thanks for the good vibes.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I liked this a lot. I loved the insight you gave on why Dean and Cas were standing in the corner of Sam's room, rather than right next to his bed. It totally makes sense and makes that scene even more heartbreaking. The boys were very in character, it wasn't overly mushy, and I liked the fact that they went running together just so Dean could keep an eye on his little brother. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
You're right: there's no way they'd go from Sam nearly dead of sleep deprivation while hearing Lucifer constantly whispering in his head to "right as rain" quickly. There would have to be a period of adjustment and recovery for both brothers and I think that you caught it well. Beautifully done.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Really nice story. Too bad that I have to get these nice brotherly moments from stories like yours and not from the show. Appreciate it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great story, love this! Brothers back together, Sam getting better, awesome!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was such a perfect fit for right after that episode. You wrote it beautifully and I loved it! Thanks!
RainbowBetty chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was just perfect! I never thought of Dean as a runner, but you're right, John would have been on them both to train like that, so good call. Thanks for filling in this crack in the story so well!
judyann chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I loved that! What a wonderful story! just love them being brothers like that!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I love these aftershock moments as well. Thanks for writing this.