Reviews for Phoenix Flower
Oi when are u goin to update again,huh?It's already 2o15
Kb lover chapter 1 . 3/17
Well,i dont hate you 'cause i kind of have a thought that they are goin to be reunited
dela490 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Hello. I love your story and I don't think like you do, that your chapter is not good. On the contrary. But I can see that it makes almost five years that you haven't updated so please make it because I want to know what it's going to happen?
botan-chan chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
here i am again! Please continue it! I am inlove with it XD
Smexy Kitten chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
i like the way that u have planned out this story so far. its very intriguing and a bit different from wat i've seen or read. everyone is still in character and the descriptions are all fantastic! i like this fic a lot. i can't wait to read wat happens next!
VanSloan chapter 4 . 4/9/2006
hi! i was wonderin y arent u updating this story? it's a nice one so update soon!
BrunaKB chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I have a new chapter! Forever and now! R&R please! Update soon!
xmiahimex chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
Aw...I want more and plus what did Koenma's mother do to Botan anywayz? Why did she bother reviving Botan or maybe she had a greater secret? Ahh...im dying to know more so update son!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
::sighs::The mishaps of life...
heartluv chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
Wow...this is really good. I can't wait until you get the chance to update again-I want to know what happened to Botan. I feel so sorry for Yusuke and the rest-imagine seeing your best friend die then come back to life a little while later. Well, I thought the chapter was pretty interesting even if you didn't think it was that good. :). Can't wait to read your next chappie!
BrunaKB chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
Hello! Very good fic! Really good! Please, go see my fic, too! Forever and now! And review!
Cristina Gomez chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
Oh wait, that's IT? Aw that stinks! Anyway this tory was getting really good, why did ya have to stop? Poor Keiko and Kurama. Keiko's best friend doesn't remember her and Kurama's crush doesn't remember her. Update soon and I mean SOON!
BrunaKB chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
This history is great! I loved that! Please, update soon, becausa I really need to know if kurama will get his Botan back. I love Kurama and botan so much! I wish they were on of the official couple... i thought that it was just me that was KB fan, but I was wrong. I really don't know how people can pairing Botan with Koenma... He is a baby! A really stupid baby... You should kill him in this history!

Well, you could put Kurama thinking about his moments with Botan in the series and in the movie, like in Kaitou's territory... Well, I loved you story, update it soon. Please! And, send me a anwser, about this review... Bye!
kenshinlover2002 chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
Great story, CAN't wait for you to update. Is Botan ever going to remember her friends?
genki-escapist chapter 4 . 6/25/2004