Reviews for Formal
Edainwen chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
owwww thanks thanks for fluffy fics it just make me thought that i have never-never read a fic of this two old. is like they are supossed to be dead before 40. n even to me is dificult to see and old izaya n shizuo. especially n old shizuo. i felt that Shiki is most likely the Izaya model so he will end like and old n powerfull man more in the distant recolect of information that in close over the years. i see shizuo all pacefull for at least be normal -overage for most all like always but in the i can move a library when im 70 kind hahahahahah.
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Woah that was amazingly cute _ Ah, Shizu-chan so romantic.
Aelan013 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
*squeaks* Gods.. everytime I read your stuff it makes me squeal. That.. that.. Guh.. there is no words for how beautiful that was.. how epically perfect.. I'm gonna go cry now.
aiTaiOrihara chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aaaaaa fluffy cuteness aaaa melting
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I love your short n sweet one shots!
Kagami no Basuke chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Ah, your writing style is simply captivating! I usually dislike sappy Shizaya - err, I mean, affection/ love-laced fanfictions, but this one just hit me on the head and made my body (more like my hands) type in a review. AND-! I can imagine this happening. The lines, the gestures are very well executed.

Your uhm, hesitant(?) Izaya is amazing as well. You broke his character, yet you've managed to draw out a plausible side of him. He's always soo full of himself that this fic is like a breath of fresh air. Also, Shizuo is just so endearing! He even managed to touch Izaya popping a vein (which is good).

Kudos to you and the rest of your projects! (And don't be stingy! Give me some of your writing prowess! *kidding*)

-Ai