Reviews for Appearances are deceiving
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Please continue. I love this chapter and I love this Ship. I want to read more. I need to read more. I want to know why shes a special case. Please Please Please PLEASE!
Chimerical chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I like it…a lot. I'm a big supporter of Miria/Clare pairings, and I love the modern setting you've chosen to place them in. Very interesting. Clare being an apparent motor cycling, badass with some temperamental issues is just fabulous. Watch, she'll probably combust Miria's brain cells by being a complete genius.
Yes, she privately plays the saxophone, plays sudoku, rubrics cubes, and completes entire cross-word puzzles centered around the Bei Shing times. Oh…and with all the time she saves from ditching school, she also is a master at sword play, teaching herself several different languages (English, German, Latin; as well as her native tongue), and, just for the hell of it, Learned how to hot wire cars, crack security codes, pick locks, freeze fire walls, and other various sneaky hacker/thief stuff.
Yes, Miria shall find all this out, in due time, right?
I don't know because it's been so friggin long since you've updated this story. I've been forced to come up with my own potential conclusion. This is a really cool story. You aught to try and continue it. You have a hearty fan base who'd very much like to know what persuaded Miria to take the job. In my brooding, I've come up with my own possibilities.
Clare's an orphan in foster care, homeless, closet genius recluse, badass gang/yakuza leader/member, or a combination of all the above.
We'll never know unless you update, so…hop to it.
nom-de-plumee chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Hiya.

Hmmm... intriguing! What is it that changing Miria's decision?

Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ok, has this story on hiatus, because, I've been checking for updates, and their haven't been any. I hope you have plans of continuing. It's a good story so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
So, umm. This introduction seems pretty freaking awesome, and I was sorta wondering if your gonna continue it. Don't be writing interesting stories if your never goning to finish them. It's mean. I still remain hopeful, and I'm also keeping tabs on updates for Awake and Alive.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
More? Will there be more? Don't be leaving a yuri fan hanging. I like this story. keep going.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wicked! Clare is freakin' awesome. Please keep writing. I want to know what Miria saw in the files to make her want to tuder Clare. Also, looking forward to the rest of Awake and Alive.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awesome story, so far. I really like the Miria/Clare pairing. I never thought of them as a couple, until I read some of your fanfics, and I must say, it's now my favorite. I hope you keep up with this story. I'm dying to know what happens. Plus, I like the fact that Clare's a badass. Also, can't wait for Awake and Alive.
Sa Rart chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
It's fascinating and good so far! I'm excited to read... but there's so little here to read ;_;

One thing - "it's" means "it is" while "its" means "belonging to it." Just so you know.

"The room was welcoming but still kept it's serious flair to it."

Just a little grammatical thing. Looking forward to the rest of the story!
KilluaKitty00 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Interesting idea...quite surprised that you're using Miria as the tutor for Clare. Can't wait for next chapter!
shon613 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Its interesting so far please continue
Mojo-jojo chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
woah clare is fucked up nice start:)
noline chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
j'adore met vite une suite
Kelly'sShadow chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hell yeah, badass Clare! I love it! I love Claymore AU and the MiriaxClare has already caught my attenion. can't wait to see what happens next!
TheSilentChloey chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Interesting, it looks good!