Reviews for Red Diablo
TunneyBaker chapter 12 . 2/13
Another great story of yours! Loved it from the beginning to the end! I love angsty fanfics with a happy ending for my favorite shipper's heart! Well written and intriguing story, That's what I love! Well done! Mission accomplished! Thank you! Wish you would write more fanfics for The Mentalist fandom!
Cutebeekeeper chapter 12 . 9/21/2016
Brilliant and suspenseful and entertaining! And gotta say I love that Jisbon!
jancey chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
I love this story thank-you very much.
lili87 chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Great story, such an amazing plot, You took me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Thank you!
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
u broke him. i'm sure she's fine though right.
Ozzie13 chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
I am late to this party, but boy did I love this story. Awesome writing and you characterized J/L so well. I personally like the angst too.
LouiseKurylo chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Excellent story. Nicely plotted out, logical and credible. Good action scenes with Red John when he had Lisbon. Thank you for a fine read.
Aligalloo chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Very good. Thanks so much for writing. :)
tigerlily124 chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Great job on the story! I enjoyed this!
holmesy chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
I know this is an older story, but I only recently came upon this story by accident, actually. I loved the whole idea of what would red John do INSTEAD Of killing lisbon if he ever got to her. Good job.
janesbiotch chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
wow she's a telemarketer hmm wonder will she call him to change his long distance carrier.
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
oh i like where this is going. At least she's not catatonic can't wait to see Jane on the trail of her.
Entwife Incognito chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
This is the second time I've read your wonderful story! I don't remember if I left a review before, and I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Good writing!
bonaduz chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Kate - that was a great story! I very much enjoyed it. It's late, I should have gone to bed a long time ago, but I couldn't stop reading! Thank you! Well done.
bonaduz chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Hey there Kate - I had some time, so I started reading your ff! It's huisclothes dream come true! Lisbon taken by RJ! Can't wait to read the rest of the story. Glad you posted your fiction on the TV-Fanatic board. Later...