Reviews for Red Diablo
Aligalloo chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Very good. Thanks so much for writing. :)
tigerlily124 chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Great job on the story! I enjoyed this!
holmesy chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
I know this is an older story, but I only recently came upon this story by accident, actually. I loved the whole idea of what would red John do INSTEAD Of killing lisbon if he ever got to her. Good job.
janesbiotch chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
wow she's a telemarketer hmm wonder will she call him to change his long distance carrier.
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
oh i like where this is going. At least she's not catatonic can't wait to see Jane on the trail of her.
Entwife Incognito chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
This is the second time I've read your wonderful story! I don't remember if I left a review before, and I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Good writing!
bonaduz chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Kate - that was a great story! I very much enjoyed it. It's late, I should have gone to bed a long time ago, but I couldn't stop reading! Thank you! Well done.
bonaduz chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Hey there Kate - I had some time, so I started reading your ff! It's huisclothes dream come true! Lisbon taken by RJ! Can't wait to read the rest of the story. Glad you posted your fiction on the TV-Fanatic board. Later...
Guest chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
i love this story could read it again and again
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
A superb story! Great plot! I would be fun if they'd used it in the serious. Jane will just run seriously mad for a whole season! Would characterization, especially in the end, cause Lisbon is not a romantic at all, so shouing like that is so in character.
Wonderful, wonderful, story!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
I never review, but out of the many stories I have read this is by far the best and so I felt the need to review and express my love for this great story.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
i love this story, the best story i have read, it have so much, very, very ,very good story
Lalalupin chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
This was such an incredible story! It was so well written, and I loved reading it :) I especially loved this last chapter. I really hope you write more Mentalist multi-chapters, because you're so good at writing them! :D
Lalalupin chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Sorry, I'm not sure how many chapters I reviewed without realising I wasn't logged on xD But anyways... Ohmigod. This was just incredible! So sweeet! So, very sweet! I'm sad to be nearing the end of this story, but I have loved reading it so much!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Nyah, cliffhanger :D Really looking forward to the outcome! Loving this story so much! :)