Reviews for La Belle Epoque
JamesLuver chapter 98 . 9/9/2014
I think Anna made the right decision to leave, the job was far too taxing on her. Glad that Gwen was encouraging when she started to doubt herself.
Shani21 chapter 98 . 9/5/2014
It took me almost all day, but I read all 98 chapters today! Wonderful story! So much detail. Yup, she had to make a choice and I think leaving the job was for the best. Your kids only have one childhood. Wonderful writing!
JamesLuver chapter 97 . 8/23/2014
So glad Anna and John are back on track! Hopefully Robert will react better than she think he will.
JamesLuver chapter 96 . 8/23/2014
The tension between Anna and John was interesting. I feel so sorry for Anna, having to juggle so much.
j.messinger28 chapter 97 . 7/22/2014
Yay I'm so glad you're updating this again :-)
MH96 chapter 96 . 7/22/2014
Their is a formatting issue, you should take a look at and republish this chapter so people can read it easily. Thanks
Guest chapter 95 . 6/5/2014
I was about to look for this story, thought I might have missed that it was complete, that it had been wrapped up already..
JamesLuver chapter 95 . 6/7/2014
Yes, go Anna! It was great to see her standing up to Vera - and Vera actually listening! Though I'm sure she'll have some more mischief planned at some point...
Guest chapter 95 . 6/4/2014
I am so glad you're back with this! Please write more. I love this one :-)
Guest chapter 94 . 12/28/2013
I miss this story! Please update :-)
SusanPola chapter 86 . 11/20/2013
Really like the story so far. I'm primarily a Cobert fans, but also like Mary/Matthew and Anna/Bates. Really thought Beatrice would be named Aisling. With about ten more chapters, wonder if the odds be ever in her favor of owning DA.
JamesLuver chapter 94 . 11/5/2013
So there's potentially going to be tension between Anna and John about the prospect of more children? It will be interesting to see how that pans out!
JamesLuver chapter 93 . 10/18/2013
Yes, I need happiness after the last few weeks. Anna and John having a night in together was the perfect remedy.
JamesLuver chapter 92 . 9/29/2013
Ah, Vera. She's as delightful as ever. No doubt she'll be causing more trouble in the future. I hope John is firm in his dealings with her.
eva.chrisovitsanousweety chapter 92 . 9/27/2013
A very good chapter! I liked it! Cant't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for the update!