Reviews for La Belle Epoque
JamesLuver chapter 99 . 7/17
Welcome back. :) Silly John, not calling out to let Anna know that he was home! That burn must have been painful, but good on Anna for defending herself! And a night in sounds like a very good plan!
silly-beggar chapter 99 . 5/28
I'm so glad to see an update for this! The loveliest surprise. I think I'll have to give it a reread...
Skeeter0003 chapter 99 . 5/26
Yay! What a wonderful surprise to see this update! Robert is being a pain yet sweet they spent time alone! Im so enjoying this story!
Skeeter0003 chapter 98 . 5/26
So I just happened upon this story and couldn't stop reading until I finished all 98 chapters, I have laughed and cried through it, so I was wondering since ifs been so long since and update will it ever be finished ... heres hoping not
JamesLuver chapter 98 . 9/9/2014
I think Anna made the right decision to leave, the job was far too taxing on her. Glad that Gwen was encouraging when she started to doubt herself.
Shani21 chapter 98 . 9/5/2014
It took me almost all day, but I read all 98 chapters today! Wonderful story! So much detail. Yup, she had to make a choice and I think leaving the job was for the best. Your kids only have one childhood. Wonderful writing!
JamesLuver chapter 97 . 8/23/2014
So glad Anna and John are back on track! Hopefully Robert will react better than she think he will.
JamesLuver chapter 96 . 8/23/2014
The tension between Anna and John was interesting. I feel so sorry for Anna, having to juggle so much.
j.messinger28 chapter 97 . 7/22/2014
Yay I'm so glad you're updating this again :-)
MH96 chapter 96 . 7/22/2014
Their is a formatting issue, you should take a look at and republish this chapter so people can read it easily. Thanks
Guest chapter 95 . 6/5/2014
I was about to look for this story, thought I might have missed that it was complete, that it had been wrapped up already..
JamesLuver chapter 95 . 6/7/2014
Yes, go Anna! It was great to see her standing up to Vera - and Vera actually listening! Though I'm sure she'll have some more mischief planned at some point...
Guest chapter 95 . 6/4/2014
I am so glad you're back with this! Please write more. I love this one :-)
Guest chapter 94 . 12/28/2013
I miss this story! Please update :-)
SusanPola chapter 86 . 11/20/2013
Really like the story so far. I'm primarily a Cobert fans, but also like Mary/Matthew and Anna/Bates. Really thought Beatrice would be named Aisling. With about ten more chapters, wonder if the odds be ever in her favor of owning DA.