Reviews for Pretty Little Liar
Dalnim chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Wow, that was intense! I loved it just like I have loved every other fic I have read from you! But now I'm awfully curious; when did Jasper know he was Edward? Did he know from the beginning and just went along with it, thinking he deserved Edward's revenge or did he found out later? Please write a sequel or Jasper's POV of this or just something where it is revealed!
LosT-in-Twific chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I had to read after you told me about it. :-) So glad I did. Jasper is probably one of the strongest characters I've ever read. 'Thank you for your trust' has never sounded so beautiful and filled with hope.
wordyma chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
What a beautiful story! I really enjoyed the depth of the characters and the intensity. And the lemons.
VegaFLoyd chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
totally clear why it got so many awards. There could be a sequel? Maybe?
BregoMellonNin chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I am officially lost for words! Sufficient ones at least...
This was beyond fantastic! I loved it all the way through and their stories are so heart wrenching! I can understand both of them, why Edward would react the way he did, blaming Jasper for losing his parents and having to endure the Biers, even though Jasper was the victim and how Edward would eventually become driven by his desire for revenge.

As per usual you write the effect of these kinds of traumas very convincingly and compellingly! I loved this one and I was so happy about the ending :)
psyfilover chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow, this was a great story. I loved the plot. There was so much build up. I kept wondering how the ending would turn out when Edward told Jasper who he really was. I'm happy that Edward got his HEA, but I feel like I'm kind of left wanting? I'm not sure how to explain. I thought we'd get more than Jasper saying, "Thank you for trusting me." *shrug* I still loved this story and I would definitely read it again! Grats on doing so well in the contest!
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Aww soo good..really glad that Edward came clean before he said his I love you. Maybe he did hear jasper say his real name when they made love. Thks for sharing, Debbie
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Very touching story. Poor Jasper, bottling all of that up, unable to show his man how much he loved him. And then there's Edward, trying to fight the attraction to Jasper and tying himself in knots.

And yet, deep down, I knew Jasper would love him no matter what.

Lovely piece and huge congrats on all the well deserved awards :)
naughtynati chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wow, that was an amazing journey for these boyz. I'm so pleased with the fear of Jasper being hurt almost made me stop reading.
Nati' chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is so deep and incredibly written
I really felt something when I was reading this story
crosunshine chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
OMG what an amazing story! so well written and full of love.
and now i am a crying mess ;-( but i doesnt matter we got an HEA!

will you post a JPOV? about the moment he knew it is edward and not riley?

thanks for writing sharing!

and CONGRATS for all you awards!
SimplyMatt chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Had to leave you some love here too, Love this o/shot, was great
KM525 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow...that was...Wow.

I would LOVE to hear more from these boys if you are so inclined. How did Jasper know or find out?

The end was so beautiful I wanted to cry right along with him. His fear, his bravery in telling the truth, him collapsing from the emotions, just incredible. So glad I read it!
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Gosh! That was really good! Have you ever seen 'A Kiss Before Dying' I think you'd like it... Loved the fic! Very origional!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I can see why you won so many awards, dear. This was FANTASTIC! I love your writing style, you put a lot of heart and soul in this story. So much so that I FELT it myself. Thank you, so much, for writing this!